What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

any Trailer Park Boys fans out there?

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
My first exposure to the Trailer Park Boys was on Jorge Cervante's Ultimate Grow DVD and I absolutely hated them. Bear in mind that their segment was about 20 seconds long, had no introduction and was irrelevant to the rest of the DVD...

Skip ahead a year, and I've finally given the show a chance. Safe to say, it's one of the funniest shows I've watched in a long time. I love watching the characters develop, it's easily the best aspect of the show. For instance, how Julian can drive a car or shoot a gun one handed because his other hand is always holding his cup.

Either way, I'm a convert.

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
HEY CANADA, WTF HAPPENED TO THE TRAILERPARK BOYS?!?!

HEY CANADA, WTF HAPPENED TO THE TRAILERPARK BOYS?!?!

well for all you fans out there, here is the thread i started a while back, it has some good info as to why things went south. i havent read through this thread much, but damn i miss that show. i honestly hope they bring it back some how, but i jsut dont think it would be the same coming from anywhere else, there was just something about it. . . aaack! anyway gotta go getting teary eyed :redface:
HEY CANNADA, WTF HAPPENED TO THE TRAILER PARK BOYS

edit: vive la GREEN BASTARD AND CONKI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
well from what I know the show has run its course

If you had seen the last show of the 7th season, that is pretty much a farewell.

To be honest with you, it would probably not be as good as some of the earlier episodes

SomeGuy

668, Neighbor of the Beast
Anybody notice that the girl (Ellen Page) that starred in Oscar winning film Juno also was Treena in 5 episodes of Trailer Park Boys?

I just saw Juno last week and thought she was hilarious and looked her up on IMDB and found that info.

Heres a link.

IMDB Juno

Dr Dog

Veteran
OK I have some news

There will be a new Feature length movie coming out this fall, and a few more episodes. I got the word from Mr Lahey himself, when I ran into both him and Randy while I was on vacation

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
38360PlateNo.jpg

Dr Dog

Veteran
Wordtree

I am sure, there are many places that he would need to wear a shirt and this place was one of them. The mosquitoes were really bad.

Later that night

Dr Dog

Veteran
well that year off would be now I would guess

But after this movie forthcoming, I think it is it, Lahey was saying that sunnyvale gets torn down after this Fall, so if you want to go check it out better do it soon.

wishbone420

dude after i read this thread i downloaded season1-7. just watched one it off the hook. one of the top next to weeds. love thanks everyone

Tony Aroma

Let's Go - Two Smokes!
Veteran
Can you tell from my avatar that I am a fan? My favorite show, I own all the DVDs (since it doesn't air in the US), including the movie, the Xmas special, the pilot, and even Hearts of Dartmouth.

BTW, that's not real mj in the fields. It's hemp. And the stuff that's smoked isn't real either. On the season 7 DVD they show how they make prop pot. And on another disc they show how they make prop hash. And the non-smokers on the show (Lucy for one) don't smoke regular cigarettes but herbal stuff.

Here's the place to go for all your TPB news and info: http://www.trailerparkboys.org/

BTW, the show is over but they are going start shooting the second movie later this month.

BAAAAMMMMMMMMM! Green eggs and HAAAAAAMMMMM!!!!!

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
I'm into it HARD as fuck she's a bitch to let go.
Fuck what an experience being a TPB!

Lets go 2 Smokes

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
sirgrassalot said:
I'm into it HARD as fuck she's a bitch to let go.
Fuck what an experience being a TPB!

Lets go 2 Smokes

That Rita McNeil I would have Banged this side of Maine
she was so F'n Groovy I'd do her.

Last edited:

Irishslappop

Ganja struetu?
My buddy just got a new double perk green bong and we named it the Green Bastard from parts unknown hahaha.

"i didnt want to admit i ate 7 cans of raviolli, it's embarrassing. i had the first, and once you have one ya gotta have another, i think i burned the 3rd and 4th cans. bubbles stole the 5th can from me." haha

Latest posts

Latest posts