What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

P-NUT

Veteran
Yeah everything is put away as best i can. I just hope my house is still here this time tomorrow.

Catatafish

Veteran
Someone keep WFA 6 and GG4 for me.

Bout to lose the best crop i ever grew. easy 1.4-1.5gpw of prime alzheimers :) 40days in. Never seen it this big or beautiful.

Hopefully i still have a roof saturday. If not, I may be on the run.....Packing a bugout bag now :)

not looking good pnut......

Moved the ladies indoor yesterday morning until this craziness passes. Hopefully it weakens somehow. But here in Jax we usually get it easy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 10

Aspenou812

Veteran
I hope everyone is safe with the Hurricane Threatening the entire east coast of the state, Please get the hell out of harm's way, don't try to ride it out just leave if it moves a little west the whole state is F&^%$*!!!! Being far out of harm's way this time in the panhandle i'm not very concerned about my property.......... STAY SAFE AND LEAVE THE EAST COAST

B

blue_tick

Moved the ladies indoor yesterday morning until this craziness passes. Hopefully it weakens somehow. But here in Jax we usually get it easy

wish i could move mine in but no such luck. they are calling for 30-40 mph winds here and the tops are already looking like there going to break from shear weight. i need to get a couple last pic's as it might be the last chance i get

good luck to all on the east coast and button down the hatches

peace

P-NUT

Veteran
Im headed to my parents but its still within the shit zone. At least their house has a new roof, an interior room w no windows and is brick so should be ok. Im so nervous right now. I just hope i dont come home to plants visible from the street.

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
Im headed to my parents but its still within the shit zone. At least their house has a new roof, an interior room w no windows and is brick so should be ok. Im so nervous right now. I just hope i dont come home to plants visible from the street.

well fuck dude....you knows wheres about i am....ill keep ya posted as much as possible....fingers crossed for BOTH of us home slice....

Mr. Miyagi

Wow... didn't know y'all were on the east coast... good luck! Please be safe everyone!!!

Hopefully it won't come round this way too extreme...rain will help lower the temps... I will keep everyone in my prayers! My warehouse SHOULD be safe.... I guess we will ALL see....

Mr. Miyagi

What may help some of y'all (something I did many moons ago) IF YOU CAN, move your plants into an interior room, put a single light in there, on whatever schedule you're on and a fan and filter and hope for the best... I did this through a couple big storms when I was still growing in the house. I rest a little easier with my op inside of a industrial warehouse now, but I'm not complacent either, I don't wanna find my shit flapping in the wind either....

Be safe all

Asslover

Veteran
I spent all day yesterday cutting down everything on my rooms. Each room has 30 grand worth of plants, four rooms total. Im fuckin sick to my stomach but i cant have the roof blowing off and exposing my shit.
Me and my family took off this morning, i hope to god my Florida friend make it through this shit. I have a feeling life for us Brevatd county growers is going to be much different after Mathew blows through.
Good luck everyone!

Latest posts

Latest posts