What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Indoor Aquaponics mini farm

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I used bio balls for my bio filter they kicked ass and were blue in big tub ..had a big container of em with water flowing through and exiting through a few hoses with the waterfall effect again ..plenty of aeration ...no issues ...was sweet setup lost pics when og went down...yeehaw them little catfish ate almost anything so I was working on modifying their died hoping for a better more complete poop...lol

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
broads are lil round white/clear bugs, but they are NOT visible to the naked eye at all.

Dion

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

fuggzy

Subbin' in

Subbin' in

Thats a pretty awesome project there Dion. Sorry to hear you can't grow for a while. You have some good knowledge to share, and I thank you for it.

:good:

Cur

Well, it was an interesting experiment at least, and you gained first-hand knowledge of a different grow style. That earns you green thumb kudos, my man. I'd give you rep if I could.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
dunno what made you to do this.. but I sure can say:
too bad for the users that followed the thread!
sorry to hear about this! :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts