What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best jack herer?

I like my Critical Jack Herrer from Delicious Seeds. I have been growing it for about 9 years. It's very robust and grows strong. The high is balanced, very near 50/50 sativa indica. It still holds it's own against today's high thc strains.

browntrout

Veteran
Is Jack even true to this profile: skunk/pine/cedar/blonde hash/incense.?? I just seem to remember what I was told as jack being like this. Or would I be better off looking into one of the hazes SSH/Amnesia etc.

Nevilles would be nice for hybrids, but I don't have the season or indoors space for her, let alone get good seed of it.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
I thought Cannacopia's Jack Herrer x C99 would be good line to look through for a Jack representative. So I have a pack. Especially encouraged to dig through them after seeing what Slab found, from four seeds he had two girls and this was one of them:

Jack Herrer x C99 by Cannacopia obtained through Breeders Retail...

Heres is the tall plant, throwing some nice colours..

picture.php

Hell yeah! (Think they're still available through RGS)

LostTribe

Premium user
I thought Cannacopia's Jack Herrer x C99 would be good line to look through for a Jack representative. So I have a pack. Especially encouraged to dig through them after seeing what Slab found, from four seeds he had two girls and this was one of them:

View Image

Hell yeah! (Think they're still available through RGS)

Realgorrila has them in stock.

Latest posts

Latest posts