What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is there an actual MAGAZINE???

Hiya Payaso,

Trust you are tip top and your loved ones too.

I'm very pleased to hear that International Cannagraphic Magazine is still ACTIVE and look forward to a BUMPER harvest edition!

It's always refreshing when people love their work and combine work-&-play. Look out for Glitch and be sure to BACK UP...

Wishing you a Sunny smile.

Yours, $hokdee

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Howdy Overgrowdaworld! Love your nick, hope you are successful!

Send me some pics via email or in this thread!

GIANT TREES! We want Giant Trees!

Last edited by a moderator:

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Greetings $hok Abzorber, knew you could not stay away! Send some pictures! I know you got something going on... :)

burning_red

eyes that shine...
ICMag Donor
I was fortunate enough to get the charter edition and the second one in print format and now have numbers 3 and 5 on pdf thanks to the efforts of all involved.Can someone drop a link for number 4 please? can't seem to locate that--many thanks

With the ever booming change of events around 420 products, services and the entire industry in general (talking USA here), I would think this type of publication would have a fantastic advertising opportinuty and be about 200+ pages long.

The mag is booming/blooming/growing right?

I've downloaded them and found them to be fairly entertaining material. Maybe a bit over the top w photos, but who doesn't like eye candy?

catbuds

Glad you guys bumped this or I'd have missed it. I'd love to have hard copies! Sleepy. I'm sending you some bug spray by carrier pigeon. I have a touch screen ph, & everytime I try to smush your little bug, I click on something & can't figure out where I am! LOL!
- Payaso, this is a poke! :laughing: Have you gotten anywhere with the petition thread idea? Okay... I'm building a fire. Now I just have to figure out how to get it under your butt! LOL! :D

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
If anyone wants hard copies then shoot me a PM and we can organise this. There are limited copies!

cheers

C