What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

B

blancorasta

this is the frostiest plant i have grown to date. super silver chemdog haze...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

whats up phillty,
man i hope i can find something like this in my SSSDG13 Haze. that is some crazy lookin weed!

i wonder what its gonna look like when finished!

peace

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Wicked lookin haze plant Phillthy....I bet the high from it will be crazy too. Trichs up and down those stems :) How tall is she? Gotta be pushing over 5ft by the looks of it.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I simply can't stop looking at that freakin' plant....

WOWZERS....

I mean....that is one frosty plant!! You were right when you said you were doing all right. Keep on popping seeds! ;)

dank.Frank

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yeahthats
i have been hooked on it since you posted it, hahah. its like staring at tits, its always nice!

i threw up that pic in the POTM btw.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this plant is actually the sister to the frosty one. it is about 4.5 to 5 foot tall from the floor...

picture.php

had to remove the third sister today do to extreme plant testicular development. thats 7 total from the 2 packs of seeds. ouch. only had one other plant from the entire room hermi due to the heat. have to keep the temps down in order for my frosty haze bitch to stay fem. i mean i HAVE to see this flower out...lol took 6 clones and hope at least one roots. took them in flower but seeing how i got a sourbubble bud to root (bless the ezcloner) i dont think i shall have an issue. besides i have revegged enough to be certain this will live on if worthy.

hit another CB plant with tooth pollen :joint: i flowered cb small in order to get it ready for pollen so i may hit a few in order to get a good amount of seeds to share with the community. CB x SWT should work well since it is all blueberry and grapefruit. time will tell ;)

have a bunch of bud sites with dying pistils on the KKSC bush. should have no problems harvesting a rack of seeds there. blueberry, grapefruit, strawberry... what a mix. we all know KKSC and SWT are frosty bitches that yield well, respond to topping well, and finish flowering in 9 weeks or less. really excited about this cross.

cloned the male to see if i can keep him going long enough to pollinate an LUI lady. we shall see.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
me too man....me too.

KKSC x SWT #4 = GOLD!

No doubt in my mind about it. Something about it just rings true in the inner most core of my being...hahaha. You know I'm on the side lines cheering like a mad man!!!

dank.Frank

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
I'm with Frank on this one....Only time will tell what gems u might have created! Hopefully some of them beans make it over this way ;) Thanks for growing out all these sexy gals lol...good vibez

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
me too man....me too.

KKSC x SWT #4 = GOLD!

No doubt in my mind about it. Something about it just rings true in the inner most core of my being...hahaha. You know I'm on the side lines cheering like a mad man!!!

dank.Frank

hahah the bush i dusted had over 50 or so bud sites. there WILL be seeds!!

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
Read the entire thread and words can't discribe the grow or pics but I can say Phillthy your what legends are made of and thanks for the Incredible show :yes:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Next time you snap pics bro take one of the KKSC please if you would be so frosty & kind to us. ;)

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks roach!

will do 420. have to hit her with a lil N but i will snap a pic tomorrow. here is a previous one i grew out ;)

picture.php

MWUAHAHAHAHA

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah it really is, that is one of the best cola shots I have seen in a long long time dude. Not only is it super white and frosted but so big and plump too, simply world class. The Tooth is in the kind company of some of the finest pot in the world with you man! That is some high times centerfold shit people try to smoke the pictures of! :joint:

G

guest3901

damn P....awesome as always..!

hows the cbst4 x doing??
hopefully the st4 will induce some branching in the final product...

keep up the great work..

B

blancorasta

That is some high times centerfold shit people try to smoke the pictures of! :joint:

F that! phillthy kills high times. LOL you know high times cant touch some of the peeps here, yourself included. they need to take a long, hard lesson from some of the folks here at IC and step up their game big time! both in the info and photo department

peace

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn P....awesome as always..!

hows the cbst4 x doing??
hopefully the st4 will induce some branching in the final product...

keep up the great work..

just fully dusted the second CB lady today. this male keeps spittin pollen ;) first CB lady has pistils a fading away.....

Latest posts

Latest posts