What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

COMPLETE NUTRIENT SCHEDULES!

Syd

ICMag Donor
IONIC

IONIC

GROWTH TECHNOLOGY

IONIC HYDRO

picture.php

IONIC COCO AND SOIL

picture.php

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
wow!! SYD definetly gets an "A" for participation! toma and thund thanks too guys. When i get a few minutes i'll throw these back up on the first page(if they'll all fit).

Syd

ICMag Donor
I've spent some days at home with fever, plus I need to refill my ferts. closet, so it was a good chance to me too to see the new bs in the market. :biggrin:
Glad you appreciated my research.

Syd

ICMag Donor
AURORA INNOVATIONS

AURORA INNOVATIONS

Thanx Maj.Cottonmouth

ROOT ORGANICS

picture.php

SOUL SYNTHETIC

picture.php

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
I've spent some days at home with fever, plus I need to refill my ferts. closet, so it was a good chance to me too to see the new bs in the market. :biggrin:
Glad you appreciated my research.

sorry to hear bout the fever man. sick=suck. it's good to have an excuse to keep up with the newest nonsense though . hope you're feelin better. and it's much more than appreciated, you're startin to make me look bad in my own thread, haha :biggrin:

Syd

ICMag Donor
After all these schedules my opinion is that some Co.s produce complete and concentrated ferts and quality soils while some others separate components to sell more bottles.
Untill you'll have more bottles than plants. And one day you'll feed bottles with your buds!
Yeah, let's grow bottles! And it's even not illegal.
:D

Scrogerman

Veteran
? EC of 1.5 for Seedlings is incorrect!

? EC of 1.5 for Seedlings is incorrect!

GROWTH TECHNOLOGY

IONIC HYDRO

picture.php

Sorry for the repeat of this/these Ionic feed charts but i feel its a little misleading. Please someone correct me if you think i am wrong, but i love Ionic and have been using the stuff for years, mainly as a starting fert, or for the first three weeks of the veg stage, although i have used it all the way through with great results.
I see Ionic as a fool proof nutrient, & a very good nutrient of choice for the novice grower. Given at the above EC recommendations for young/baby plants im sure the plants would not live very long. An EC of 1.5 for seedlings and clones is rediculous. It should state an EC of around .6(SW) for young/baby plants, clones etc & the EC raised as the plants grow. I always mix Ionic at 1/8 strength for fresh seedlings, increasing to 1/4 strength after 5-7 days or when i see the first true set of leaves. After just 2-3 weeks i am giving ionic at half strength(3.5 mls per litre), i increase the EC again if im gonna veg for any longer than this with Ionic.
I am Baffled as to why the manafacturers of the product give you this crazy advice on their feed charts.??, Giving a baby MJ plant an EC of 1.5 will just kill it, so why do they give you this advise?
I thought i would point this out, especially to novices who are thinking of giving it a whirl! I am speaking in repects from my own experiences with Ionic mind you. Can someone point out why the bottle labels and charts give this advise? Or is it i am wrong? maybe? I think its a wicked product that gives very fast growth rates infact. I always use the stuff in the early stages as i think it does away for the need of a plant starter like Formulex or Canna start and the like! I hope i have helped a noob from destroying their seedlings but i do highly recommend Ionic to novices for ease of use, being a one part its soo simple to use and results speak for themselves, tbh i couldent speak highly enough of Ionic but i think it just needed pointing out not to go giving it at the recommended EC from the manafacturer's charts as above! Good luck with your growing, and remember, 1/8th to 1/4 strength is fine for seedlings(EC .4-.6), and an EC of 1.5 is NOT!
Peace & Respect..............Scroger'

BTW, Great work SYD, youve posted alot of charts in this thread & helped alot of people, give yourself a pat on the back-Nice'Work Buddy!¬)

Edit- I do know that Ionic is not MJ specific, still 1.5 for any seedling is a little ott is it not!