What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A BIG welcome to any NEW members...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Gypsy! I had frequented many other sites before deciding to stop lurking and start working on setting up an account here with you guys. I am having my first successful run ever with some great genetics after many years of paying for this blessed herb. I am truly tired of having to deal with so much bullsh!t everytime I want to enjoy a good smoke. After years of buying and dealing with shady lowlife f*cks (not everyone mind you, but the statistics in percentages are staggering !!!) I decided that enough was enough. I had tried a few times, failed, (males or other unfortunate circumstances) and now it all seems to be coming together. I couldn't have done it without being so inspired by a lot of everyones grows out there! This is truly a great group of people here. Overgrow and sow those seeds everyone! Blaze On...

Bon.G.Loder

Thanks Gypsy! This ICMag community is solid and has an immense conglomeration of info from around the world. It is no wonder this site is growing every day. Keeps it up this place ROCKS!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

touchofgrey

I'm another new member and want to add my thanks to all for having a place like this, not just setting it up but all the people who come here and make it such a great community resource. I just recently found this place after hanging out somewhere else when OG and CW disappeared. I always appreciated the help and information I got there when I was getting started, and I've been dealer free for over 5 years now. I look forward to meeting new people and sharing what I've learned.

many thanks to all who make this site availible = I thought I knew something about gardening until I landed here= there's new stuff everyday= always learning, always growing

idoja

nice to be here gypsy. i have lurked this site almost religiously since 05. at times it is almost like a soap opera...so much drama. i have learned a lot from your forums. it is nice to be here among such a large and varied group of stoners.

J

JackTheGrower

It's loaded!

It's loaded!

I spend hours reading old threads and learning new things.

Thanks you Gypsy and Oldpink, Skip and I don't who all else so Thanks everyone.

I'll miss it if I get hired someplace but for now I have some time!

I hope you all enjoy the pictures and posts I contribute. That would make me happy.

Jack

Pot Pimp

Buenos Tacos El Presidente!! I've been a registered member here for a bit but somehow I got stuck over at Rollitup. It's funny but I have bought almost all my beans from you and I didn't realize you were the mastermind behind this site. As soon as I get setup in California I'll start my grow journal with the Hindu kush beans I got from you. BTW, the White Widow was awesome!!! Glad to be "on board".

saint

Thanks to you Gypsy, It's like JackTheGrower said

I still spend hours just reading old threads. Much less all the new ones popping up. Tons of interesting and well informative things to peruse. Props

Leafmold

Hello Gypsy,
Thank you for the welcome. Been reading the threads some very helpful n interesting posts. nice place to chill and get informed, thanks again. :)

madassimi

thanks for the welcome

long time lurker ~ i'm always learning some thing new and it reflects in the garden

nice to be out of the shadows

U4ic

I'm happy to be a new member here.. i've been learning a lot since joining and planning on making an order soon... Thanks for all your hard work to make this place possible..

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
welcome new brothers and sisters! lets see your work!

seeds in the soil, up the buds, in da lungs!

bum shiva, rock on cannabis lovers!

Smiler

Thanks Gypsy and co for the plethora of good information, pleasant helpful and friendly peeps and the out and out fun. This is my second home now, seriously.

Balazar

Well thanks for the welcome! I used to use OG but all of my stuff was lost when it went down. I have finally decided to settle in again. I think IC is the community I was looking for!

DankSide

Thank you so much for ICmag.
This has been a great place for OG refugees and new growers alike to come to. IC is the nicest laid out weed related forum out there right now, and I've seen quite a few.

What surprises me is the intelligence of a lot of our members, there is usually something new being contributed at some section of the forums, somewhere. Many here are willing to share their secrets (Besides sam skunkman, lol) in order for all of us to grow heartier, healthier cannabis that is cured right.

and I see a lot of helping going on - some of the assistance of the more experienced growers on here have most likely saved the crops of others and increased the potency of the finished product. It is very fun to watch and be involved in a community that loves and supports (for the most part) this hobby. I would make it my job if I could, to grow and support this cannabis movement until the day I die - this is some of the spirit I see around IC as well.

Very good work gyps - there are too many of us out there now for them to really keep track of.

Status
Not open for further replies.