What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heavy Yielders!

H

Hazeseeker

Hi BH,
that is a truely beautiful plant, what was the taste and the high like from it?

Peace

Hazeseeker

Nice afgani , has tha same taste as serous seeds bubblelicous if i know my afgani then im in love with yours.....

That power plant is a true keeper, Its like magic to grow and smoke ,""TRUE CATPISS" and it will never leave you unforfilled , I would love to see power plant crossed wtih C99. These to ladies need to find a man to make babies. ANd call me sick but i want my way will Mom and all her daughters two.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
Rosy now thats what I am talking about...wow very nice Blockhead..That made me so excited for my O/D crop of Blockhead...

peace
Chefboy

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
It was just a bit scorched on one side, it tried to kiss the bulb...

Unless you're referring to the golden aspect of the ambering trichs.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Awesome thread guys, some monster buds!!!

White widow from last years outdoor, needed another 2 or 3 weeks but had to pick her cause of the early frosts.

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
this is all I got, not as impressive as some but it was all grown under T5's

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Damn D-rock those t5's sure are producing some decent sized colas there.. Really bro, nice job with those ladies.

If you don't mind sharing, I'd be curious to know what your average harvest is per plant (ounces) in that t5 set-up? I'm also curious to know the sq/ft of your grow space under them?

I grow solely for personal smoke, and with being honest with myself that's prolly all I'd need to get by, and get by happily at that. I'm sure I could put together a much stealthier grow then I have now with the hot hids, fans blowing, and ventilation ducts hummin.

N

nelumbo

Zamal+ 600 watt HPS 60 days flo

the same strain Zamal+ 600 watt HPS 90 days flo

I haven't smoke it for the moment and I suppose it has mild high like alway with heavy yielder...

Last edited: