What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd...

MrMagic

so Iv gathered here that she needs extra N going into bloom, and maybe still during stretch? I also know now that shes a calmag whore...so how should I go about treating her different from the rest of the ladies? give one extra hard feeding of N during the transition into bloom, and always hit her w the calmag? does that sound like a plan?? any other advice from u deez vets would be appreciated. I have the original ECSD cut, used to be the best I had untill I started falling off with her...but now that I know shes still going strong from what Iv seen my buddies do, Im ready to pull the rankest greasiest sour to date!

let me know what yall think...pics as soon as I get my cam back. :joint::D[/quote]
Concerning the transition from veg to flower i will tell you what i do,day 1-7 of flip i feed plants at 1000ppm ph 6 of veg nutes,day 8-14 I give plain water ph 6, 2 times during those 6 days.days 14-21 i give 1/2 veg 1/2 bloom nutes at 1100 ppm and a ph of 6,by day 21 trichomes cover the leaves and buds are about the diameter of a half dollar,day 21 i give plain water at a ph of 6 until day 28 when i begin feeding only bloom and boost nutes at 1200 ppm and a ph of 6.from there on its only bloom until day 50 when i feed them once more with a boost(Ionic boost)or (Humboldt Countys own Ginormous) i begin my flush at day 60 and harvest 10-14 days later.I havent had cal-mag issues but adding a little bit to the first few feeding wont hurt. do not give them too much N,you will experience too much stretching,leaf twisting and smaller flowers and that will hurt your overall harvest,best of luck to you and treat her right cause she puts out!

G

guest121295

I keep the micro in my GH regimen up right until day 60.After many sour runs, this seems to work the best.less leaf drop, stronger plants and bigger yields.At day 60 I pull the micro and use Flora and koolbloom powder.I flush at day 72.I seriously never did better than when I've kept the micro in until later.I do the same with my hazes, I think the leaves can be working instead of yellowing and falling off, the flush will take care of that.

Maina

Veteran
I keep the micro in my GH regimen up right until day 60.After many sour runs, this seems to work the best.less leaf drop, stronger plants and bigger yields.At day 60 I pull the micro and use Flora and koolbloom powder.I flush at day 72.I seriously never did better than when I've kept the micro in until later.I do the same with my hazes, I think the leaves can be working instead of yellowing and falling off, the flush will take care of that.
Its funny you say this I just came across this myself withSSSDH anf it helped big time plants look great and blooming like crazy:jump:,funny all the pro say no to N inflower :moon:

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
i am about 48 days into my sour diesel x sfv kush and i just gave them one last nice shot of N...i dont think they liked it much. alittle downward clawing in her fan leaves. i am going to watch her i think she will be fine. i will know not to do that next time but lesson learned...but big flush with water next drink and then maybe two more health P and K feedings then begin flushing around day 60....

they are in 5 gallons smarties in a 3x3 tent running a 600hps. lots of light!!!

should i defoliate any of the big dieselkushes? the colas are very long, maybe 8-9inches right now but they aren't filling in as fat at the bottom yet. the tops are starting to plump. is this normal or should i try to get more light down there by defoliating?

also, this is my second grow and first seed grow. i am learning alot about my girls have taken cuts and will be really trying to dial it in next time around.

Last edited:

page 38 recap...sour sparring

page 38 recap...sour sparring

informational exchange between IC enthusiasts...

Why does everyone like running their ecsd to like 85-90 days? Thats stupid and just makes it lazy weed, the sour flavor just diminishes. Cut that shit at 66 days for the real diesel high and taste! What the fuck are yall waitin for?

under 70 days sour is for pussies and faggots...you must have some autoflowering shit !!

heres 75

picture.php

day 83

picture.php

TicalionStalion

thanks for the tips fellerz, Im using ANs line, so keeping the micro in will mean for me, keeping the sensi bloom or conni in?? i just dont want all my leaves to start yellowing and dropping before 1/2 way thru bloom :( (think the nirvana with azomite should help? all those trace elements)

Maina

Veteran
thanks for the tips fellerz, Im using ANs line, so keeping the micro in will mean for me, keeping the sensi bloom or conni in?? i just dont want all my leaves to start yellowing and dropping before 1/2 way thru bloom :( (think the nirvana with azomite should help? all those trace elements)
I put azomite in every mix ,it will not help the yellowing and leaf drop :tiphat:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That time of year:)
6 x ECSD just put in 1.5 gallon pots under a 600. They were just topped and are getting adjusted...prepare for takeoff!
picture.php

picture.php

G

guest121295

I start the Koolbloom around day 25 or so and do it for a week then switch back to 6/9 for about 20 days then more koolbloom all the way until around 10 weeks.I've had the best results so far keeping the micro in the mix until about day 58-60, it keeps her from dropping leaves.Day 60 -70 I run 9/koolbloom(always about 2/3 tsp per gal).Day 70 or 72 I start to flush.Thats a rough outline and sometimes its a bit this way or that way!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You guys are all using powdered KoolBloom, yeah? Why is that better than the liquid? I only ask because I have a brand new bottle of the liquid on hand.

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Here I go again :>)

Here I go again :>)

Tacoma, looking like some righteous EC,brother

YO MELT! You know I'll be watching them girls of yours,homie:ying: Coco is still in the plans. ;)

Was never a huge fan of White Snake back in the day, but I couldn't help but hum that freaking song while looking at my big girl :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

She's my reveg/mom from last run, cuts taken, got her good and juiced up for another stab...we'll see what we see :ying:

Happy Holidays to all my Brothers in Diesel :wave:

Peace,
SSM :joint:

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
MP. Yeah the liquid is more of throughout flowering and powder is more of a finishing product This is what I was told. They have dif ratios But frOm what I understand they both can be used Powder imo is a little better although some have had better outcome with liquid so pretty much is all preference. I got them both and they both work great. The powder tends tO give a little more density when used as a ripening formula. Some could have a dif opinion which I'd love to hear.

Ps. Melty. Your cc is a hell of a vigor plant. I'm gonna post up some pics tonight They still young but are looking great.

Latest posts

Latest posts