What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd...

Stardog

Scrappy, the Grape finishes indoors around 75 days. After messing around breeding with the ECSD I switched to tinkering withe SFV OG. So far so good. I'm guessing that there are so many plants that came together to make the ECSD that you never know what will show up in the offspring. Maybe I made a mistake in using the Nevils? I still had some fun with it but I'm moving on.:tiphat:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
i would say that haze is polyhybrid too.

nevertheless the best weed, except of haze, i ever smoked were ecsd hybrids. i tried a lot. casey jones from Head and coastal collision from Melting Pot were best! i didnt like chemdogsourdiesel sssdh though.

this is cut of ecsd x og i selected from 8 females.

picture.php

Last edited:

FireIn.TheSky

Everytime I look at this thread I want the ecsd that much more. It's still pretty elusive even in the NE, you'd think after years of looking I would have stumbled upon it by now.

What's everyone feeding tha ECSD..I've got mine in veg and she's a beast to dial in..just figured might get some feeding knowledge from some of you guys that's ran her..she seems ta get this cal/mag thing going on all-time and I've literally loaded her up with cal/mag and she still seems ta show this def..if anyone's had this problem and found a solution,your info would be greatly appreciated..so anyone with any and all experience/insight feel free ta drop it down for me and others that may have or having this issue..here's a few pics for you'll ta show what I'm talking about..thanks guys.

Attachments

• IMAG0346.jpg
    IMAG0346.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMAG0345.jpg
    IMAG0345.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG0343.jpg
    IMAG0343.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG0344.jpg
    IMAG0344.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0361.jpg
    IMAG0361.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 8

VortexPower420

Veteran
I always took it as a K def. So adding Cal mag would just make the problem worse.

When I bottle fed I always got that and by the end there would be no leaf left. I could never figure it out.

When I switched to living soil/notill she has never had this problem lem again.

Worms have a way of fixing most things.

Huh that's Deff some greatvinfo that I'll have ta look into..did you ever try anything for the K def that worked for you or did u just switch ta tha living soil before she improved..I'm not that educated bin living soil..I'll have ta go some research..thanks @vortexs

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I got totally lost in this thread last nite! Something about the way a properly grown ecsd looks...just mesmerizes me. :canabis: Might start hunting down the AJ cut sometime this year. Ya know, to cross it off my bucket list. :biggrin:

VortexPower420

Veteran
Daddysdank- nope never could get her figured out.

Living soil is the only way. Go over and check out the organic section and check it out.

If you have and questions, I have been doing this for a while and thi gs are ticking right along.

D3pthCharg3

This one is done at 77 days and this picture was taken around that time.
Thanks Homebrewer, your shots are always 'picture perfect'. I'm on my first run with the cut. I seem to also be experiencing the deficiency referred to here. Did you do anything out of the ordinary to achieve suce nice results?

LostTribe

Premium user
What's everyone feeding tha ECSD..I've got mine in veg and she's a beast to dial in..just figured might get some feeding knowledge from some of you guys that's ran her..she seems ta get this cal/mag thing going on all-time and I've literally loaded her up with cal/mag and she still seems ta show this def..if anyone's had this problem and found a solution,your info would be greatly appreciated..so anyone with any and all experience/insight feel free ta drop it down for me and others that may have or having this issue..here's a few pics for you'll ta show what I'm talking about..thanks guys.

Its definitely not Cal Mg def try the K I have always had trouble with the sour especially late veg. Whats your Ph? what you feeding?

Homebrewer

Veteran
Thanks Homebrewer, your shots are always 'picture perfect'. I'm on my first run with the cut. I seem to also be experiencing the deficiency referred to here. Did you do anything out of the ordinary to achieve suce nice results?

I know some have said she's finicky but I've not experienced that. I just feed her a complete 9-3-6 formula from start to finish and I don't experience any issues. I will say this though: not every leaf discoloration is a nutrient deficiency.

Best of luck on the first run. A couple of my patients really enjoy her!

elanius

Veteran
ECSD

ECSD

This is under 400w CMH...so...is it real or not ? :D

Sorry for the shitty pics, compression really fucked it up this time

What's up @losttribe yea I think after vortex said K and I did some research that's what I'm thinking to..ph 6.2 feeding greenstone as a trial..hit the girls with a foilar of 4ml gal Nitrozime and 30 ml Nitrozime root drench..that looking better today I'll keep an eye on them and let you guys kno how it works out for them..thanks to all who volunteer info..@vortex I'll checkout the thread and see what I can dig up,if have any questions I'll hit ya up..thanks for positive vibes and the helping attitude guys!!!