What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TRINITY NORCAL

G

Trinity is some of the most elusive marijuana strains on the planet, and thats a fact.

melty

Gotttttt it......because you are good and evil preeeyys on you! But in all seriousness, I know exactly how frustrated you were when typing that sentence. I have had som many people tell me that genetics I HAVE, that they have never had or experienced say, "that is not the real deal." Haters my man. Also,I will smoke some of your fake trin trin with you whenever!

Eli Bloom

i was living on the west coast from like 03-06 and i had some buddies central oregon that were definitely rocking the old school trinity-some of the dankest bud i've ever smoked...i should think it's still around

G

gottt it said:
how many of you are going to say the same thing ?
Why dont you show me a finished flower from your Trinity and ill let you know what I think? Just by looking at your plants in veg, I can already tell you it doesnt look nearly sativa enough.

There are numerous different Trinity varietys, most of which do not register to others who have seen Trinity as the real deal. Trinity is an area in California, and much like with Mullembimby Madness may be labeled "generically" as Trinity based on the area itself.

Every day around the boards we routinely see members who claim to have this, or that. Its happened for years now, with most trying to make a name for themselves on the board with wild claims of possessing the holy grail varietys.

How many versions of Bubba and OG Kush are there now? Can they all be the real deal? I can already tell from your attitude, where you quote me and post some smart ass response as if you are the possessor of all that we seek that you're one of those guys. Which I find rather laughable, as I have been searching high and low for the deal deal Trinity cut for quite some time now. You may very well believe what you have is real Trinity, but what makes you so sure your variety is "the one" while the others out there are not? Just because somebody told you it was trinity, doesnt mean it really is. I could sell you anything resinated and strong, call it White Widow and how many would really know the difference? Happens every day, its how you push your product quicker by generating interest.
And now that you have responded to this thread with quotes about your "fake trinity" and later quoted me in an effort to make sure everybody in this thread knows you think you have the real deal I cant help but wonder, who are you trying to convince? Us or yourself?

So forgive me, if I do not like the smart ass attitude you have came with in this thread and the fact you quoted me and posted a condescending response. Especially when the chances of your Trinity being the real deal are somewhere in the neighborhood of 0%.

Last edited:
I will add that there are ALOT of mom and pop growers i Trinity County California, which is part of the Emerald Triangle. May of these great folks have been growing for ages, have their own strains after years of selective breeding. I believe what many of you have is from Trinity County, not "Trinity". I dont know about the original cut, it was probably some dank shit, was passed around, mixed up here and there moved possibly around the country ect. All the evidence is there for all to read, kinda fuunny how everyone has a different view on what Trinity "is", when in most all likely hood all you have is a great cut from Trinity County. The locals here are content growing their stanis and have no need for this or that Kush, it is the growers of Trinity County that made a name for good weed, good weed comes from Trinity County, good weed is named Trinity. Thats my explaination, since no one can agree on either or this or that. I mean how much confusion is there about the Kushes, most not even true "Kush", Kush comes from the Hindu Kush region. See the similararities, its unfortunate that the geneology cannot be more closely recorded because of the laws that prevent this wonderful plant. To end my rant I have to add I have seen Alot of trinity, I have seen it in Trinity County, Arizina, Oregon, Washingto, the midwest and Florida. All were dank, all were completely different, this has been in the past 10 years. FWIW :joint: Smoke

G

Excellent post SmokeAnother, I had said earlier and would tend to agree with you.

But to date, the Trinity I was privledged to have access too for a very short window in time was easily the most beautiful marijuana ive EVER seen. And believe me, thats not easy task to pull off. I tried like hell to get a cut, but ran into roadblocks everytime.

Last edited:
G

gottt it said:
so this isnt the infamous trinity weed is it

I dont know, is it? Why are you asking us, its yours right?

It doesnt look remotely similar to the Trinity Im familiar with, thats all I can tell you. I think post like yours demonstate the probability there are several 'trinity' lines running around out there and chances are good the varietys from the Trinity area of California are generically labeled as 'trinity' more so then there being one true Trinity, making its way around the country with everybody knowing a 'trinity' to be different from everybody elses.

Nice looking plant though.

oldtoker

everyone agrees these statement's right?

trinity is very good
trinity is a very milky crystalized looking bud
trinity has huge calyx's
trinity does not yield well
sold for high prices
held tight
a hybrid of trinity and a differnt male would make good smoke
trinity almost alwasy looks hydro grown even in soil
can we all agree?

imo i know3 it has some type of indica in it based on flowering time.
imo i know im smoking the real trinity and i promise promise promise i will get pictures its just hard

ive smoked the trinity skunk cross it makes punky buds with bright orange hairs and the buds themselves wiegh alot. decent cola but defantly not the real trinity

imo trinity is probley much older then you'd imagine im guessing 70's bred because last time my friend came over on harvest my parents said that the trinity smelled like pot from when they grew in the early 80's (maybe they not have trinity but probley something related)

working on it getting it going ready to funk this stuff up if i get my hands on the cut its getting pollen ive saved from a g13 that i messed with for quite awhile tell about 2 weeks past harvest it threw a nanner then i collect the pollen, and when i say nanner i litterally mean 1 its in the bag to and i just hoping for it to remain viable(saving just for when i get the trinity for years if i must)
g13 trinity

best way i know to spread the love, so keep your fingers crossed and send karma and lets try to get this cat to give me a cutting.

i know where it is
i know why he doesnt give it away
i know his old friends dont want me to have
i know the people who makin the money off it dont want anyone to have it

hoping for best.

blessings

True Trinity

True Trinity

Ill be posting pics of others Trinity and mine as well. These people are well respected growers-breeders that have been around this scene for decades. In a few days Ill start posting weekly pics of Trin in veg and also of course in flower. The first pics are from Medicine Man . Ill try and get Subcool to post some pics if he has any available.Peace

Attachments

• img_2649.jpg
    img_2649.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 35
  • img_2641.jpg
    img_2641.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 40
  • img_2638.jpg
    img_2638.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 0241.jpg
    0241.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

catcherintheye

ive smoked a strain called trinity fire, it was a bluish purple colour on the leaves mostly and really smelled similar to blue dream to me, but it was definitely not even near similar in taste, floral structure or effects.

pics

pics

Ill be posting pics of others Trinity and mine as well. These people are well respected growers-breeders that have been around this scene for decades. In a few days Ill start posting weekly pics of Trin in veg and also of course in flower. The first pics are from Medicine Man . Ill try and get Subcool to post some pics if he has any available.Peace

More Medicine Man Pics

Attachments

• 0231.jpg
    0231.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 41

Burt

Veteran
look at the HT from a year or so ago-its got the real trinity in there-got 2nd place in the medical cup-behind grape ape
the one and only time i had it was small, marble sized nuggets on a stem-just like the pic in HT-i can't tell you if it was originally fluffy cause it was tinned and i can't describe the smell cause the homeboy let me gawk at it and then proceeded to rip a nug in half and tossed me a fresh bowl-if you have had trinity in the ATL area, he may well be the source-moved to the south to go to law school-surprise hampton '03 show was the place
i don't see anything in the thread that looks like it

Whats up Burt. There are many phenos of True Trinity. I know for a fact Medicine Man and the person I got my mom from is from one of the few original True Trinity moms around . IF you know Medicine Man and his work it speaks for itself. I know for a fact the Subcool of TGA seeds also has access to True Trinity. Enjoy the pics. Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts