What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Runtz

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Runtz=Gelato x Zkittles....Yung LB blew this up a a few years back..

No haze in it unless you wanna get technical with the cookies side of it...

OP

vanilla dutch

so technically cookies has haze in it then? your info comes from a rapper.get real man.runtz is haze and kush.try smoking it before making a judgement on it.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I actually really really like The RuntZ High ... it’s uppity & makes my eyes open wide after exhalation...

TheDarkStorm

I thought cookies was the durbs x florida og aka triangle kush...I thought the sativa side in it an all that purpleing comes from the purple durban .....man these rappers hey...never know wats going on with them....didnt bcsc make ther own version of the cookies with a purple durban cut an a og....came out looking not to far off.

vanilla dutch

maybe the clone is what u mean. the runtz seedline that comes in the willy wonka looking packs is most defiantly haze x kush. i smoked it quite a bit in december.enough to point it out to somebody else.thankx for ur input. quite interesting to hear the internets side of this strain.maybe thats just what the names of them are but its defiantly 50 50

Last edited:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Runtzclone indoor recently harvested this one
picture.php

indagroove

Veteran
maybe the clone is what u mean. the runtz seedline that comes in the willy wonka looking packs is most defiantly haze x kush. i smoked it quite a bit in december.enough to point it out to somebody else.thankx for ur input. quite interesting to hear the internets side of this strain.maybe thats just what the names of them are but its defiantly 50 50

Yeah, when people talk of Runtz they are talking about the original clone, not some willy wonka knockoff. What is the breeder you are referring to? Breeders screw this stuff up all the time, just look at Female Seeds recent release "Cherry Pie", which has basically zero of the genetics from the original Cherry Pie clone that everyone thinks of when you mention a cherry pie strain: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=369783

JetLife175

Veteran
Unless you bought verified bags of it from a legal distributor you most likely bought weed that was packaged in counterfeit packaging purchased online that certainly wasn’t the actual clone.

The internet didn’t tell me that. The two different sources I got the cut from said the same exact thing I did. Shit smokes nothing
Like a haze. Although very functional and motivational. It’s no haze whatsoever. And I’ve grown plenty of haze x kush and it’s nothing like the runtz cut.

vanilla dutch

well star crash pictures look just like it. besides like i said its a seedline so maybe u just got a random keeper clone

vanilla dutch

or has been spread. if its not the same runtz my apologies.but star crash bud pics look just like it.even has the same purplish tint to the buds.just saying

indagroove

Veteran
I'm pretty sure legit Runtz seeds from the original project were never released, only the cut. People get the cut and make knockoffs, or maybe they use completely different genetics and just slap an established name on it that know they will sell.

vanilla dutch

im sure it was the one and only runtz seedline. im just thinking the clone that was released might be different than the seed buds.

Latest posts

Latest posts