What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blueberry Muffin Humboldt Seed Company

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
People are replacing the sewer drain in the neighbor's yard on the other side of the far fence. Today I'll try to clean and set up a 120 cm x 60 cm tent.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
How's this for privacy? The person next door after hearing of the fence move before they moved in, moves the fence back approximately where it was before in a flat two dimensional direction but raises a dirt pile to more than one meter on one side of the fence. I explained to this person that a standard fence is not designed for holding a dirt wall it is not a weight bearing structure. After some time goes by the fence starts leaning over to this side and the person next door asks not me but the other person living here if they can add some soil to this side. She asks me to which I reply sure the more the merrier you see how the fence is falling over because it's piled up on one side? And they pile more dirt under the fence to this side attempting to prevent the fence from falling. At the top of this dirt pile is at least one squished beer can and two young corn plants. He wanted to hire himself to work here. Immediately after watching two or three other people a landscaper asked here for an estimate and a person who knocked on the door and asked when I wasn't here. Right after I placed Bernie Sanders fliers on the driveway he started like throwing a tantrum right on his side of the fence near the house. He chooses not to speak to me at all for what it's worth. He kind of yelled my name once standing on something looking over the fence to return four soccer balls his kids kicked over in recent minutes. Seem upset most all of the time. I don't think the family gets out much. Their dogs ask you for stuff like kids I suppose but not the other neighbors' dogs. Same dogs dug under the fence at the other side twice. They don't listen or pay attention.

zif

Veteran
What are the dads?

The freakshow looks surprisingly vigorous!

What smells best?

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts