What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Make your solo cups almost tip proof.

I got tired of tipping clones over and came up with this. Maybe it will help someone else.:cool:

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

hellfire

Nice and easy, good looking. I sometimes place a large rock on the bottom for extra weight...helps drainage as well.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Cool idea :)
I picked up some blues and reds at the local target store, remember them being the same price?

picture.php

Last edited:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
That's a cool idea! You oughta re-post this in the [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]TIPS, TRICKS, WEIRD HABITS or ANYTHING USEFUL! thread![/FONT]

Hookahhead

Nice simple idea!

I recently had to transport clones in a box for 6 hours. The arrived in perfect condition thanks to a drink carrier.

picture.php

I decided to look on google to see if someone makes plastic ones. Of course they do!

71wklVuCIcL._AC_SX522_.jpg

These seem a little more compact though.

Cream-bottle-carrier2.jpg

nt-6005-muggi-mug-holder-ocean-plastic-green_495x495.jpg

troutman

Seed Whore
I just use a utility knife and slice off the bottom first. Then make a slit up the side and slide the
entire solo cup in a planting hole and pry open the cut side and it comes out in one piece.