What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoobieDuck 2020 Still kickin...

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
oysters ....
how long in the smoker?

& then how long in butter and garlic?
now i've got the munchies.

oh yeah, great pics as always.
keep a'snappin' man!

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
420giveaway
how many (days) needs [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Blue Triangle Doobie Dude .,?
[/FONT]

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey did not count. Was around 60 veg then flipped, finished right alongside everything else in the grow. I'm gonna guess 70?

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The wifey heats up butter on stove in a cast iron pan until garlic is browning, then plop um in for a minute or two plus drizzle over them when on your plate, happy eating!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I always knew you guys were food lovers. Here is an 11 pound Pork Butt smoked for seven hours at 250-300 in my Kamado Joe Jr. smoker. Fell off the bone!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fogponics!

Fogponics!

Back to something new to me, less suspense more pictures Doobie!
What I've been doing in between grows. This DYI fogger, Fogponics, cloner I put together with the help of a few days research on the web. My first time trying cloning.
The last images looking under the hood at the fog. Only cut clones yesterday so no roots expected yet. Last pic shows a couple stems under the hood.
Varieties, some new ones from me, a few respected breeders are in the grow. I'm confident it will be worth watching along thank you for that.
It gets tricky from now on I hear. I added two, 2 foot cfl tubes after these images. I will keep posting pics as we go forward...enjoy..

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Back to something new to me, less suspense more pictures Doobie!
What I've been doing in between grows. This DYI fogger, Fogponics, cloner I put together with the help of a few days research on the web. My first time trying cloning.
The last images looking under the hood at the fog. Only cut clones yesterday so no roots expected yet. Last pic shows a couple stems under the hood.
Varieties, some new ones from me, a few respected breeders are in the grow. I'm confident it will be worth watching along thank you for that.
It gets tricky from now on I hear. I added two, 2 foot cfl tubes after these images. I will keep posting pics as we go forward...enjoy..
View Image View Image View Image View Image
wondering if you could provide a link to the instructions & kit.
that pork butt looks to die for.:tiphat:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wondering if you could provide a link to the instructions & kit.
that pork butt looks to die for.:tiphat:

Trich nice to see you come buy. I need yo get by here more often but I truly am busier than shit shooting pics. These macros take up a ton of time. I'll try harder. As for your question, in the Kamado Joe cooker I used this recipe.
Pork Butt/Shoulder

Rub the pork. Rub pork with olive oil. Combine rub seasonings and rub into pork on all sides.
Fill spray bottle. Fill with a 1:1 ratio of apple juice and apple cider vinegar and set aside. You’ll be spritzing the pork every hour for the first 4 hours.
Smoke pork. Add pork shoulder to smoker grate and smoke at 250°F for 4 hours. Each hour, open up the smoker and spritz pork.
Wrap the pork. Spritz pork one more time, then wrap with foil or peach paper. Return to smoker and smoke at 225°F for approximately 4 more hours.
Check temp. Pork should have an internal temperature of between 195-205°F.
Let pork rest. Remove pork from smoker and keep pork wrapped while it rests for 20 minutes or up to 2 hours.
General at 275 hour per pound, continually monitors the pork’s temperature, you’ll notice there will come a time where the internal temp is just. not. rising! That’s perfectly normal, and nothing to worry about.
Spritz ever hour for 4 hours pork 160-180
5 hours wrap, leave on hear maybe 2 hours wrapped, too 200. I prefer the wrapped version. The main reason is to push through the stall quicker.
At 200 let rest for an hour before unwrapping.
The time for smoking a pork shoulder depends on the smoking temperature. Pork shoulders generally need 60 to 90 minutes per pound in a 225°F smoker

New macros today, Ethos Genetics White Wedding finishing now in my grow...check out the album here: https://www.icmag.com/special/albums/17818076-ethos-genetics-white-wedding-by-doobie ..Lot going on this summer too.

0259-white-wedding-80um-W.jpg

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Attachments

• fetch?photoid=17818077&type=thumb.jpg
    fetch?photoid=17818077&type=thumb.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 25
  • fetch?photoid=17818078&type=thumb.jpg
    fetch?photoid=17818078&type=thumb.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 26
  • fetch?photoid=17818079&type=thumb.jpg
    fetch?photoid=17818079&type=thumb.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 30

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
thank you Doobie.
awesome photo, again.
take your time creating those wonders, i've got a subscription so i'll know when you post those jewels.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Lookin stellar in here! I remember reading through that article in cannabis now n gettin a big grin when i seen they put u in, well deserved! :lurk:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A little something from the macro lenses, Ethos genetics Orange Velvet Underground RBX1..
0124-OJ-vel-under-W.jpg
0247--OJ-vel-under-2-W.jpg
0186-OJ-vel-under-2-W.jpg
062-OJ-vel-under-W.jpg

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Pretty colors and spheres a plenty. Smoked meat, its what keeps me from being vegan. Looking good in here, i am pulling up a seat in the back.