What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

zkittles

Happy Times

seen lots of claims that zkittles is somehow related to cookies or sunset sherbert.

i believe this to be a case of strain name confusion. sunset sherbERT is gsc x pink panties or something to that effect by sherbinski - nice gassy cookie plant. afaik zkittles is not gassy, has no purple traits and does not taste like cookies...i find it more similar to fruit or citrus strains.

there is a cut that goes around norcal called sherbET. in my experience this cut has a very very similar citrus candy nose. very close to zkittles. many people theorize that sherbET, the citrusy candy norcal clone of unknown origin, to be a parent in some way to the zkittles, or that it possibly is the zkittles.

the very close spelling of sherbERT and sherbET, along with the fact that many have shortened the name of sunset sherbert to just "sherbert" or "sherb" has led to confusion between those two strains, and that confusion coupled with the associations between sherbET and zkittles have led some to believe that zkittles is related to sunset sherbert as a hybrid or s1. which opens up even more confusion in leading folks to believe zkittles is related to cookies at all. im fairly sure its not.

A nice read:
https://cannabisnow.com/sherbinski-sitdown-gelato/

And I thought Zkittlez = Grape Ape x Grapefruit
Just what I saw online

Cilindrin

DSC08085.JPG
zkittlez x shishkaberry

Attachments

• DSC08085.JPG
    DSC08085.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 39

ICGA

So, it's supposedly a Triangle Kush Bx1. TK x (TK x Burmese) - I don't believe that. It doesn't make sense. You ever grown anything with Burmese in it? It wouldn't have come out like that. I'm more inclined to believe the Blackberry Kush murmurs.

dank.Frank
Correct. They must be throwing smoke for all the rip off artists. How could a skunky Og (TK) yield something fruity in the progeny. Burmese wouldn't add that it's almost flavorless. More likely it's something like tangie mixed with razzberry kush inbred to remove the gas smells that would have been left over from the afghans in raspberry kush. Leaving a "sweet tangy hint of raz taste".

Random thought:
Anyone else feel like Tahoe OG could be a mix of TK and the OGer cut? It looks in-between the 2 to me... Tahoe hits way harder then OGer (more hashplant or skunk x hashplant) more of a stone to it, but a little less euphoric sativa then regular OGer and fills out a little more as well. The bud structure of Tahoe is like TK. Also the resin on Tahoe looks like TK. I don't believe Tahoe is an s1. My bet is that Skywalker is an s1 of Tahoe or that its an Oger dominant sister of Tahoe. (Tahoe being a TK dominant hybrid of OGer and TK acording to this theory)

Last edited:

Desert Dan

Veteran
Anyone still running the original Z?

I’ve seen lots of rainbow belts and runtz, but yet to come across a nice batch of the pure zkittles…

-DD