What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MAC 1 (Caps Cut)

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
She can get beasty if you get enough Ca into her! Our latest run of her is getting even chunkier.

Attachments

• mac1 2 l.jpg
    mac1 2 l.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 92
  • mac1 7 19.jpg
    mac1 7 19.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 65

thailer

if it matters to anyone, i grew those buds i posted earlier with just the basic coot mix recipe and homemade EWC under a 1000w DE hps in a 8x6 room in a SIP.

so i heard today that mac1 will take pollen but you have to do it extra early if you want it to work. i was curious because i have some capulator genetics that have a cross he made called Freezerburn which is Mac1(super lemon dawg x miracle 15). i got 10/12 beans of LEmon Shiv to pop so far and it is (bodhi's pinesoul x freezerburn) X (lemon fire x freezerburn) where i am searching for a male to pollinate some other cuts i have.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here she is @ roughly 8 weeks ... think i'm going to take her very soon & yield looks to be pretty good so >>>

just today put 11 more nice ones that were vegging in 5 gallon pots & squeezed them into the flowering room for a run of it ... she has a unique smell ... peace

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I wanna run this cut 1 good time. Anyone know if cap got cuts going out from any norcal clubs?

here she is @ roughly 8 weeks ... think i'm going to take her very soon & yield looks to be pretty good so >>>

just today put 11 more nice ones that were vegging in 5 gallon pots & squeezed them into the flowering room for a run of it ... she has a unique smell ... peace

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

This is my kind of frost! Very nice plant! MAC is the perfect hybrid smoke I would say. Have fun with it

:dance013:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
what a stellar strain! I've been smoking so many people out on it for their first time here on the east coast and everyone gets faced on it.

I swear I need to take photos of the goofy grins I'm seeing. I smoked out an old dude tonite from easten Europe who had a bag of the gnarliest seeded schwagg on him.
dude never even dreamed of seeing weed like this in his life.

Good on Mac for turning this one loose, makes the girls wet themselves.
2317082.main_image.jpg

images

Bud Jones

Y’all are lucky running the Mac . One day hopefully I’m blessed with a cut . Been watching Mr Soul put in work with the Mac . Super dank . Cool thread . :tiphat:

clearheaded

waka looks gorgeous man! looks like a lower bud that was a bit more frosty? looks like peak ripeness :)

the lower evaporation on lower branches I find often allows trichs to grow longer and make it looks more potent although similar amount of actual heads. I know people would disagree and depends on environment of each grow and variety. anyhoo looks good!!!

Waka

waka looks gorgeous man! looks like a lower bud that was a bit more frosty? looks like peak ripeness :)

the lower evaporation on lower branches I find often allows trichs to grow longer and make it looks more potent although similar amount of actual heads. I know people would disagree and depends on environment of each grow and variety. anyhoo looks good!!!

Thanks! It's actually a top bud lol. My first run of her and I use a 100w's of LED to veg my plants but it wasn't enough to make her very large. Lesson learned and I'm upping my wattage in veg to try and make her larger before flowering. Still grateful to have some bud of her for now.

thailer

Waka, I also have mac1 and it will put on weight around 10-11 weeks so wait a little longer till you harvest her and she will produce more with your light.