What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seasonal Salutations

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
Seasonal Salutations to all our members
from myself and all the people that help keep this place up and running
Gypsy also asked me to wish all the members a merry Xmas on his behalf
and to let you know he is well and will get to see his family over the holidays
and is in good spirits

we would like to thank you the members for making this site the best on the net
and helping to spread the word

have a safe and happy holiday

OP:tiphat:

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!

It is that time of year to wish you all a great Holiday season whatever your beliefs!

:window:

It is the Winter Solstice time, and the New Year is almost here. So now my thoughts generally turn towards peace, and gratitude for all the many gifts of the passing year.

:thanks:

And let's not forget to say a prayer or give a thought to Gypsy and send him best wishes, and hopes for his freedom soon!!!!

:santa1:

Hope you take time to be with your family or friends and have some fun as we move along into another circle around the sun!

My hat's off to you all :tiphat:

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

Have a great one all! :tiphat:

Heusinomics

Thanx OP!
You guys are the best!
It's fantastic to hear that Gypsy is keeping his spirits high.
And that he will see his family.
Do remind him when u can that his IcMag family is supporting him..

My thanx also to Op & all the mod's and supporters for there late nights and Stoney hours pouring over our fav threads. We couldn't do it w/o you!

Happy holidays icmag
Big ups respect and happy growing.

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
a message from Gypsy

To all members, guests, moderators, and administrators of ICMAG - A very Merry Christmas and an outstanding New Year!

This last year for me has been pretty similar to the year before. I am still detained in Manila awaiting deportation to the UK, due to being labelled - A Fugitive - and so - A threat to public interest, by the Philippino authorities, because of some indictment emanating out of Maine USA.

It's my 3rd Christmas being bars now, and up till around August 2015 I have been trying to legally fight deportation by filing various cases in the Court of Appeals and Supreme Court here, but to no avail.

The case I filed in the Supreme Court of the Philippines over a year ago did not seem to move, because the Office of Solicitor General (who represent the Bureau of Immigration), asked for extension upon extension to pass any comments on the case, and looked to be drawing it out for as long as possible, which could take years, while I would still be detained.

Back in August I had had enough and just volunteered to be deported to the UK, but it wasn't that simple. Before the BI would even let me deport, they told me that I would have to obtain an official resolution from the Supreme Court stating that my case against them had been officially dropped.

Now I feel like a hostage, and the ransom for me to be able to get out of here and deport, is this piece of paper from the Supreme Court that says: 'Gypsy Nirvana has dropped his case against the Bureau of Immigration which accuses them of illegal arrest and detention, attempted extra-judicial-rendition, lack of due process of law, and denying him his constitutional rights.'
They say that once I get this final case withdrawn resolution, then they will let me deport to the UK, where I will still have to try and fight extradition to the USA.

All of this nearly 2 and a half years in captivity has created much stress and many problems for my family and I.

Somehow we are managing. My kids are doing well in school and my wife and her family, plus a few good friends, have been a great help, doing what they can to make my stay in this immigration holding facility as comfortable as is possible, by visiting me regularly, and making sure that I have what I need to survive ok.

Hopefully, in this coming year, I will be able to fly back to the UK and face whatever music awaits me. I will also try and get my wife and kids to join me. That's my aim for this coming new year. If I can reach that goal by this time next year, I will be a happy man. To get myself and my young family back to the UK safe and sound. It's not much to want, but still could prove difficult.

As always my thoughts and good wishes go out to all of those others caught in some legal turmoil out there in this every changing world, especially those, like myself who are being persecuted and prosecuted over a simple plant: Cannabis, for its cultivation and use, medicinally or recreationally.

Slowly attitudes and laws towards this plant that we all revere for its useful existence are becoming much more sensible in many parts of the globe. And hopefully one day we all will be free to grow and use it without penalty or paranoia.

I'm keeping my chin up, because I still have so much to live for, and I hope that you all do too.
Gypsy Nirvana ....

Guava

Merry Christmas, Gypsy.

Wow. Don't know what to say. Do keep your chin up while working through this terrible situation. Hopefully things start to break your way and you're reunited with your family. All the best to you, Gypsy.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hopefully, in this coming year, I will be able to fly back to the UK and face whatever music awaits me. I will also try and get my wife and kids to join me. That's my aim for this coming new year. If I can reach that goal by this time next year, I will be a happy man. To get myself and my young family back to the UK safe and sound. It's not much to want, but still could prove difficult.

Sending good vibes this will resolve as you want/need it to, Gypsy.

Space Toker

Veteran
I wanted to make a joke about "seasonal flatuations" or flatulence or whatever but won't go there! :D Good vibes to Gypsy and all the supporting staff. I think this is going to be a great year! ;)

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Happy New Year to all and make 2016 the best year ever!

And to Gypsy, you are in our thoughts and prayers friend, be strong, and God willing this will be the year you are freed! Be well brother.

Best vibes !

Latest posts

Latest posts