What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ssh/ptk x ssh/ptk/jaggen

i guess a cheap GO-PRO copy is not the best alternative for growroom photos lol

about 2 weeks into flowering.

the jaggen in the cross is the famous euro-cut of jackflash which im sure you all know allready.

the Jaggen is a very nice yielder, very potent and resinous..but imho it lacked some of the punch which SSH/PTK packs so i had to make the cross to see how it would work out. this far all plants from seed have been very nice, and i selected a fairly fast flowering shorter pheno for my mother plant, which roots very well without any hormones.

a friend has also selected a motherplant from seeds i gave to him, which makes insane rock hard dense nugs outdoors here, even with no specific flowering products.. i will receive this cut also, and i will do a side by side comparison to see which i like the best later. we named his cut La Cabra - (the goat) since it smells like goat cheese :p

the name of the cross came about from a few jokes since the nugs of the outdoor grown cut smell tremendously strong of spanish goat cheese, infact its the most cheese smelling cut we ever experienced. way more authentic cheese smell than for example what is found in UKcheese.

on the other hand the cut i have has a very spicy aroma in flowering, with earthy toasted hints. my wife insist the nugs from my motherplant smell like coffee when recently cut :O

both cuts are very potent, which is kind of normal considering the parents... but the high has that touch of PTK which makes the smoking into a whole body and mind kind of experience.

ill post more photos as they get bigger.

attachment.php

my pheno later in flowering - update

attachment.php
[/IMG]

Attachments

• 20191025_034903.jpg
    20191025_034903.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 24
this growroom is not the same i had back in the days. the old growarea is now part of my workshop, and the new grow area is in a secret passage (1,5mx10m) hidden in the back end of the workshop area.

oh crap i didnt realize the page with info about the Jaggen cut was off limits. never mind then - lets just say its a jack flash cut selected by Drknoespe

pics from a friends outdoor grow of his cheese smelling SSH/ptk x ssh/ptk/jaggen

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• ruc kusjaggen1.jpg
    ruc kusjaggen1.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 35
  • ruc kusjaggen2.jpg
    ruc kusjaggen2.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 33
one week later - about 5 weeks into flowering.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Rosebud1 close up
    Rosebud1 close up
    84.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 20191106_040044.jpg
    20191106_040044.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 27

alphakind

Long time Bone. Awesome to see your still at it. Looking great as always. I just got a 4 x 4 x 6 grow tent from Mars with a TWS 2000. So Im back in the game. I may need some help. I have a super sprouter that came with an 18 inch T5, 1160 lumens. But my seedlings look spiny, skinny and sick.

last week the buds have fattened up a bit. pics tomorrow.

.. smoking some nice nugs a friend provided.. some are from ym seeds, but first the two new ones which are quite tasty. concrete skittlles, weddingcake , and a bunch of my crosses which im too lazy list now.. :)

have a ncie weekend

still many weeks left :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_4203.jpg
    IMG_4203.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4207.jpg
    IMG_4207.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4210.jpg
    IMG_4210.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_4215.jpg
    IMG_4215.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 26
the plants are now in a stage of fattening up very fast :p i also see a few brown hairs so the end is in sight. just a few weeks more, perhaps a few more for the lower nugs..

i think the difference in the next weeks update pics will be BIG :)

thanks man :) just two weeks or so from cutting the kolas i think. i kind of lost track of when i exactly started flowering lol. :p i tried a few quick dried nugs now and its really ncie smoke. perhaps due to me having fixed up the grow area with ebtter ventilation and new bulbs, but the flavour of the nugs is now as i expected from when i harvested the motherplant about a year ago or so.. lets see final smoke report though for exact flavour and aroma - but these quick dried nugs smell like sweet citrus pragefruit with a spicy over tone :p