What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Lives Matter "protest" lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
local rubes heard from a "reliable source" (idiot on youtube) that Soros was bringing in protesters to riot & damage war memorial locally. (it was the ladies of the local Sierra club meeting out of doors in reality ) well, obviously, there were NO protesters being brought in. but...the news folks got hold of it and ANOTHER group (the New Panthers or something) decided to actually hold a protest because they saw free news coverage on tap. Panthers showed up, did their peaceful protest. locals there as a counter protest got mad at morons shouting trash at the Panthers & told them to STFU, they were making everyone there look like morons in public. end result? 9 white power clowns from out of town were arrested for assaulting their "fellow counterprotesters" because THEY weren't being obnoxious enough. the Panthers brought a floral wreath to put on the local war memorial in honor of all KIA. LEO would not let them, as that was where the counter protesters were grouped. so, a local LEO placed the wreath on the memorial, whereupon ANOTHER idiot grabbed it off & threw it at the Panthers & was then promptly arrested as well. and local pols were stupid enough to say "we don't have race problems here, and don't want anyone coming in & causing any either." he stopped short of condemning the out of town white rights group for being the instigator of the violence however...:tiphat:

'Boogieman'

Cool story bro, now for a funny meme.

Attachments

• 461z5c.jpg
    461z5c.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 109

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
always trying to shame someone for being of a different mind.
keep in the shallow end of the gene pool for our protection.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
yeah i dont know anything about the group that hijacked the slogan, but i still support the slogan/ cultural movement

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
it's part of that communist muslim common core math curriculum.

obama straps you to a clockwork orange style chair with the eyes forced open, makes us watch star trek till we hate corporatism.

T

Teddybrae

McCarthy-ism!!! Yes! It's still alive and well. (Not that I 'm a fan. Just noting.)
"anything i disagree with is marxist"

joe mccarthy would be proud of the republicans and democrats neo-mccarthyist drivel.

T

Teddybrae

I sit here at the PC after eating a cookie ... the first whisps of cannabis intoxication drifting into the labyrinth that is my rational Self and ...
I am shocked! The image attached to the quote below is of Australians! See their funny hats? ('Akubra' brand.)

But I shouldn't be shocked because mainstream Oz is as rednecky as the US.

Boogieman I dig what you say tho':

Listen, I heard on Maori (pronounced 'ma-owry') Television an interview with a Black Panther Lady from the 60's (Her name? her name? Oh fuck this short term dope memory!) Angela Davis!

And she said: "When ALL lives matter, black lives will matter."

Now I think she underscores your point,Boogieman.

(How'd ya fukn be, eh? Tune into Indigenous TV here and there's a Maori Woman interviewing a Black Panther! Far Out! Much better than Youtube.)

Hey ... BLM ... it's the browning of America!!!

Cool story bro, now for a funny meme.

T

Teddybrae

Training to be a Marxist, eh? This is a new one for me as I thought he was a Philosopher at the beginning of the Industrial Age. He said true things like: "Work separates man from himself."

(How fukn true is that? Oh yes. He knew his shit!)

Dear reader you've experienced what Marx said haven't you?

Being separated from yourself by the poxy fukn job you do that identifies you with a poxy fukn product or poxy service provision where all you are is a pimple on the backside of affluence?

So I doubt that Marxists are armed. Or that they train in the Devil's Country to undermine America.

I think you guys must be talking about a Marx I 've never heard of. (No sarcasms re Groucho, pls.)

George Soros sponsors organizations which conduct the training.

CaptainDankness

you dont think the lives of black ppl matter, boogie?
I'm forming my own group called NLM, because no lives matter. The overpopulation is killing the wildlife and the world.

It's not like the old days when 20 years old was actually pretty old. Lol, but we breed like it's the old days, therefore #nolivesmatter. :tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
* cruising around the internet on this topic and came up with this -

All academic Marxism "Training" is funded by Jewish billionaires,foundations & banking groups. There is no such thing as Marxism outside of this control. So the question becomes why are Jewish Billionaires financing Black Marxists and Organizations?

picture.php

*linked to a twatter account - https://twitter.com/voxnews1/status/1275872283450621952

- Truth or Lies? -

Status
Not open for further replies.