What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wearing Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they write tickets for "rolling coal" here now. guess they will have to jack their trucks up another foot taller to make up for the masculinity they lost...:biggrin:

to me if your giant ass pickup truck isn't scuffed up and the bed dented and beaten up you're probably a pussy! it's a work vehicle,not a penis compensation!:biggrin:

vanilla dutch

my mask

Attachments

• 20200701_182341.jpg
    20200701_182341.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 30

shaggyballs

Veteran
I don't trust what the doctors think.
I don't trust what the nurses think.
I don't even trust what the New England Journal of Medicine thinks.
I don't care if the masks only work a little bit and won't protect my eyes.

I watched the news and they said I would die if I did not wear a mask.
So I am wearing a mask.

shaggyballs

Veteran
i have one mask that is white and one mask that is getting more brownish.

I wonder how well a used degraded mask works?
They are made for a one time use, but you do whatever you think you should.

Like a rubber with holes, it should be fine...LOL

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
I fully believe wearing a mask will temporarily prevent the spread of the virus, I'm still not wearing one though. I believe everyone will catch it eventually, everyone is not going to wear a mask forever.

At 2% */- death rate, lots and lots of folks will die.

500,000 so far, almost as many as the US Civil War.

Those who recover may suffer lifelong reduction of lung function,
as well as a long list of maladies.

My protocol includes a mask, hand sanitizer after public exposure.

I and those close to me abstain from gatherings of 10 people or more, until a proven vaccine is available.

No bars, no dine in restaurants, no concerts, no haircuts, etc.

I'll wear a mask in public until the risk is reduced, I got time.

St. Phatty

to me if your giant ass pickup truck isn't scuffed up and the bed dented and beaten up you're probably a pussy! it's a work vehicle,not a penis compensation!:biggrin:

you would like my truck.

if i sell it to you, can i charge extra for the dents and the home-made battery cables ?

Fixer

For every person who dies I'm betting there is a couple hundred who don't even know they have the virus.

Yes but that reinforces why mask wearing and testing are essential. If the asymptomatic knew they were positive they could stay home and flatten the curve. It's all simple math. I don't like wearing a mask and don't feel particularly threatened but I do it to protect others and reduce their anxiety. Try doing something for someone else it might feel good.

shaggyballs

Veteran
We have more data now that supports mask wearing. That's why. If you haven't been hit by a car crossing the street you might want to start looking both ways.

So all the time and money spent on the simulation could not even tell us if an when to wear masks???
All the experts in one place and they could not even figure that out?
Whaaat?

And you trust what these same folks tell you now?
Good luck with that shit, you can have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.