What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fitzera does Real Gorilla Headbanger x OPG, C4DD x OPG and Seedsmans White OG

Fitzera

Agreed, yes those qb sound pretty fierce ! - the plants have big buds all the way down !

Yeah the C4DD is really pungent..all the F1 girls were very chemmy.. and i'm smoking some of the first F2 i grew out.. a bit more sativa looking which is why i kept it to see from the germ test, but the buds are still very chemmy, sticky and greasy.. potent too.

ive just updated the f2 thread with some more pics.

VG

Greasy is right!

Fitzera

76 days and Headbanger x OPG #2 came down. She was beginning to foxtail and the triches look about right.
Very sweet fruity, maybe grapefruit, funk. No shortage on funk. I like this one alot. I hope I can find this pheno again and hold onto her in the future.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Wow, the C4DD x Headbangers look outstanding... I really like the chem leaner...!!!...
it’s a shame cause I was one of the testers for this cross but had a security issue and had to shut down...!!!...

I’m going to get started here again real soon...

I had mites for a few months before I had to shut down... I hate those little fuckers... if I was you I’d look very carefully under every leaf you can on every plant you have...!!!... those things can hide very well...

I’m just hoping that their all gone in my rooms... the rooms have been empty now for about three months or so... except for a few old plastic containers with some old used soil in them in the far corner of the veg room that’s been there since I shut down... I hoping they’re all dead and gone by now...!!!...

Great work man

Fitzera

Wow, the C4DD x Headbangers look outstanding... I really like the chem leaner...!!!...
it’s a shame cause I was one of the testers for this cross but had a security issue and had to shut down...!!!...

I’m going to get started here again real soon...

I had mites for a few months before I had to shut down... I hate those little fuckers... if I was you I’d look very carefully under every leaf you can on every plant you have...!!!... those things can hide very well...

I’m just hoping that their all gone in my rooms... the rooms have been empty now for about three months or so... except for a few old plastic containers with some old used soil in them in the far corner of the veg room that’s been there since I shut down... I hoping they’re all dead and gone by now...!!!...

Great work man

I know brother, I was sad when I read you had to shut it all down.

Its possible the mites have gotten on other plants but I havent seen 1 leaf showing damage on anything else. Theres only 4 plants left to go so I'm not too concerned at this point. I'll be soaking down the whole tent and everything with alcohol, then ill be washing with bleach like I normally do. Next run won't be until the new year so hopefully all will be good by then.

Fingers crossed for your space when you get up and running again!

Fitzera

Day 77 as the White OG #3 came down. She smells just like the other two but obviously has less resin and more leaf. But she yielded better than the #2 and I quite like the dark purple and lime green contrasts!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Now for some unfortunate news. While I was checking triches with my loup I saw something that didn't look right on the sweet fruit C4DD x OPGs largest cola. The 2nd largest calorie in the whole tent. Mold. Fuzzy grey mold. Fuck. So I cut it off well below where I could see mold. But the whole cola is a write off. And I saw a dust cloud of spores when I moved it. Fuck. Dont think ill let that one go much longer risking any of those spores taking hold/any other chances of mold. I'll definitely be taking a close look at all the buds in the surrounding area for any signs of fuzz. Any that do are getting tossed.
picture.php

That cola is just so dense. I have quite a bit of airflow but there were times where the humidity was higher than I'd like. But I think the cause is actually a fan leaf dieing and it rotting from the stem. I had noticed leaves were dieing sooner on that bud than anywhere else, but I never thought to check for problems inside.

Fitzera

Another one bites the dust!
Headbanger x OPG #1 is done. 78 days i think. Smaller flowers than #2, but more or them and even the smaller stuff is dense. Hardly any larf or sugarleaf. It smells like Mr Clean lemon, sweet grapefruit and fuely funk. #1 and #2 are both very loud. I'd highly recommend this strain.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fitzera

Trimmed up the herm C4DD x OPG. It has a nice balanced grapefruit and Chem smell, not too shabby but not too special this one. 4.68oz

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fitzera

Congrats with your fine harvest Fitzera :good:
Looks really dank :smoker:

P :smoke:

Thank you brother! I'm quite pleased with this run, I wish I could share with you guys.

My last 2 C4DDxOPG are still trucking along....im surprised how long they want to go.
I was smelling the HeadbangerxOPG and think it could easily be called "sweet and sour". Mine had a sharp sour nose with sweet grapefruit. I've never had anything so sour

Fitzera

Trimmed up the Chem pheno of C4DDxOPG....and let's start by saying I had to double check my numbers and weights....this is by far the highest yield I've ever gotten off 1 plant. And I feel I went a bit further on the dry side than I should have. 191.13g...a little shy of 7oz. Not too bad at all.

It is very much Chem, burned rubber, coffee and spices. Theres no fruit here, but maybe a touch of a skunky sweetness. Nice dense flowers and trimming was a breeze.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fitzera

The White OG, or two of them i should say, got trimmed up. Low yield as expected, 101g between the 2 frosty plants. Lots of popcorn but I kept it cause I'm happy to puff on it. Alot of larf went into the fresh frozen bags when it was chopped.

Very much an OG. Has similar smells to OG18, but slightly different. These, dialed in, would make for an epic run.
Check out that bag appeal!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fitzera

Its been 12 weeks and I finally took down the sweet fruit pheno of C4DDxOPG....and let's just say these are the largest most dense flowers I've grown to date. And the biggest of the bunch is the one I tossed the other week due to mold. Still came out pretty good as far as yield goes.

Structure is stronger than the others, still flops without support but not nearly as bad. More like the stems want to twist and then topple over.

And the smell....well fuck me running, its the sweetest ripe fruit smell with no funk. So sweet. Interested to see how it evolves during dry and cure.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

One to go folks, just one plant to go. And the
biggest cola to come!

Fitzera

Headbanger x OPG #2 trimmed and jarred. 161.16g of fat dense sweet and sour funky buds. Slight strawberry nose to it but mostly sweet and sour fruit with the underlying funk. Very nice.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fitzera

And here is Headbanger x OPG #1. Smaller less dense buds but many more of them. Not so much sweetness, more tart, sour and citrus with the underlying funk. 203.88g and I am not going to complain about that!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fitzera

The last of the White OGs got trimmed and jarred. Looser flowers than thenother pheno, slightly less loud smell but very similar. 62.83g. But that puts me at about 30.50oz total so far with 2 big girls to go. I really think I'm going to hit 2.5lbs, yay!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Now, we still have one girl in the tent. I was looking at it and noticed something about the new led. So I have the plant dead center of the tent, getting 50% 600w hps and 50% qb led. The hps side of the biggest cola is all brown hairs and looking close to ready. The led side of that exact same bud is all white hairs and new growth. Interesting to see that kind of difference and effect. Ive spun the girl 180° and will be watching to see what happens.

Fitzera

Here are a couple shots to show what im talking about at the end of that last post.

Here you can see the side of the bid that was on the hps side.
picture.php

The side that was under the led side.
picture.php