What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TJO's 2020

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Very sorry to hear as your plants looked so beautiful. It's terrible the fires on the west coast. Good luck, maybe you can salvage something?

calisun

Sorry to hear that thejointed. I had a bunch of fungus gnats a couple years ago. I did the bti and yellow stickies. You can get a pack of 200 yellow cards online pretty cheap. I was only able to control them and not eliminate them that season. I hope it works out for you. I'm battling the smoke here in the 530. I noticed the last two or three weeks my plants need only 1/2 the water I usually give them this time of season. I pretty sure it's because the plants are receiving about 1/8 to a 1/4 of the sunlight they normally get without the smoke. Good Luck

theJointedOne

Veteran
Sorry to hear that thejointed. I had a bunch of fungus gnats a couple years ago. I did the bti and yellow stickies. You can get a pack of 200 yellow cards online pretty cheap. I was only able to control them and not eliminate them that season. I hope it works out for you. I'm battling the smoke here in the 530. I noticed the last two or three weeks my plants need only 1/2 the water I usually give them this time of season. I pretty sure it's because the plants are receiving about 1/8 to a 1/4 of the sunlight they normally get without the smoke. Good Luck

Yea I'm having a similar experience in my water uptake as well.

Things aren't as bad as i made them sound, i was just having a hard day. Im grateful for these plants and excited to see what happens :dancer:

theJointedOne

Veteran
Betsy chem
picture.php

Manzana
picture.php

Supposedly sherbert bx, but it smells and grows like haze, has pure Haze smell
picture.php

Cherry fritter
picture.php

Things are looking better than a couple weeks ago.
Not perfect, but doing ok

:dance:

Last edited:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
They definitely look smokeable. And of course you got a weird haze plant this year too. We grew some Blueberry Temple x Original Glue and lets just say the silver haze dominated the cross far more than expected. First time and last time growing anything hazey in our full term garden.

Looks like the smoke is clearing up there. let's hope for a good fall season. cheers!

theJointedOne

Veteran
These 2 are supposedly Sherbert bx i picked up from a guy at the seed swap in sohum couple years ago. Not sure if he got them mixed up or what.. these are the most sativa leaning plants I've grown in years.. definitely wish i grew something besides these, but i was expecting something much more broad leaf.

picture.php

picture.php