What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massachusetts Grow 2020

dufous

Mandala's Satori
Swamp Tube Guerrilla Grow

picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Got my last bit down today it was the last of the SSH. Overall it was a decent year but I lost a lot to storms and PM. Learned a lot and have plans to move my garden next year to a spot that gets better late day sun especially for fall to not have PM like I have. Very happy to have meds stocked back up as I was running very low due to losing my winter indoor grow. Best of luck to everyone :peacock:

picture.php

kritios

I'm happy to be through another season. It was hot, and dry, and the plants seemed to do well. I f'ed up and grew out an enormous c99 male. A bit of a waste of my limited garden space but I kept a few clones for possible future seed making. I was able to keep clones of everything I grew this year.

I did bring in a C99 and some blueberry. The BB is super stony, couch lock weed, and it smells like a kid's breakfast cereal to me (though its still curing).

Good to see OG and Dufous had some luck with the harvest.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Yeah, It went into the risk zone going a couple extra weeks to finish. The strains that had trouble were good strains but didn't have the necessary resistance. Lessons learned - better to grow with strains that are proven in this climate. We still harvested pretty good. I've just never had the situation of loping off tops the size of your forearm and chucking them.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Yeah, wasn't a disaster or anything. Still did ok. Taking control next year and adding light dep. Instead of planning the grow to fill the greenhouse, I'm going for smaller multi top plants with a much earlier finish. One of the crosses I made rocks with high yield, potency with good indica characteristics and it's hearty for the NE climate. Opening a jar fills the room with good. I'd love to grow a couple acres of it.:biggrin:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Yeah, wasn't a disaster or anything. Still did ok. Taking control next year and adding light dep. Instead of planning the grow to fill the greenhouse, I'm going for smaller multi top plants with a much earlier finish. One of the crosses I made rocks with high yield, potency with good indica characteristics and it's hearty for the NE climate. Opening a jar fills the room with good. I'd love to grow a couple acres of it.:biggrin:
Now those I want some seeds of to try I think :D I'll make a point of growing them not throwing them in the collection

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
how many of the moldy buds were grown in the green house ?

I only grew in the greenhouse and had about 20% losses that was mainly two strains, two plants total. In the rest of the grow some plants were perfect and some had a few reject buds or tops.

The pic of the greenhouse floor was just part of it. I sat in there cutting on a rainy day.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Everything dried and the cure under way they get vacuum sealed. I'll still burp them a couple times before they get stored.

picture.php

Green Squall

What are you guys up to this season? I went the landrace route again this year and currently have 7 Sherberghans waiting to be transplanted in a week or two. I'm gonna choose the 5 best for the main garden and the other 2 will probably go in pots or another spot in my yard. I didn't have my usual source for free compost, so I'm using recycled soil which I amended with organic fertilizer. I also plan on taking clones in case I find something special. Good luck!

kritios

Hey Green Squall, good to hear you are back at it! I have started too. My OD plants have been vegging for a few weeks now: a C99 and a Gorilla Breath. I haven't seen any other grows of the GB outside so we will see how that goes. The seedling has decent node spacing and a healthy stem at this point, so it looks good so far. I plan to put them in the ground next week.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Hey Green Squall, good to hear you are back at it! I have started too. My OD plants have been vegging for a few weeks now: a C99 and a Gorilla Breath. I haven't seen any other grows of the GB outside so we will see how that goes. The seedling has decent node spacing and a healthy stem at this point, so it looks good so far. I plan to put them in the ground next week.

is the Gorilla Breath one of mine? I got a few going too...

babies.JPG

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Wow, spaghetti germination! Are you going to run those outside?

No I picked this up from folks at 'The Vault'.

yeah, I'm putting my seed crop in a new spot this year. Gorilla Breath and Glue Breath turned out to be my most copied strain names so far... waaay more popular than Stink Panties.

letting my beans germ in the paper towel and baggie until they throw their shells is one way I can tell they have the built in energy to be noobie proof. not proof against ALL noobies but most.

kritios

Gorilla Breath and Glue Breath turned out to be my most copied strain names so far... waaay more popular than Stink Panties.
Oh, is it your name originally? Maybe this is from your stock? I don't know too much about it. I was just looking for something gorilla-y that I could raise from seed.

letting my beans germ in the paper towel and baggie until they throw their shells is one way I can tell they have the built in energy to be noobie proof. not proof against ALL noobies but most.

Makes sense...if you're not paying for seed!

Attachments

• photo2049640.jpg
    photo2049640.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 25

Latest posts

Latest posts