What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massachusetts Grow 2020

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
I'm still in the decision making mode here, but for sure I will be growing:

Erdpurt x 3
Friesland x 1
Alaskan Purple Auto x 1

You might notice I'm going with all early finishers...Yup, trying to play it safe this season, but I still might throw in a few wildcards. I have a bunch of genetics from the RSC and have been eyeing Chitrali #2, so that could definitely be in the cards.

Anyone know if Blueberry does well outdoors? Always been a fan of the strain and will be receiving them as freebies from Seedsman, so I'm considering that as well.

Good luck and fingers crossed for a good growing season! :tiphat:

Never grown Blueberry, but every Blueberry cross I've grown has been great. Big, hardy plants.

Check out Blue Widow (Dinafem) and Blueberry Headband (Emerald)

yardgrazer

When is the date you are shooting for to get things out? I am thinking beginning of second week in June so start acclimating them first week of June.:tiphat:

Probably overly optimistic, but I was hoping to have most if not all of the current seedlings out by mid May. We shall see.

Green Squall

Never grown Blueberry, but every Blueberry cross I've grown has been great. Big, hardy plants.

Check out Blue Widow (Dinafem) and Blueberry Headband (Emerald)

I've actually grown Blue Widow indoors and and remember it being a good smoke, but I've already placed my seed order for the season. I still reminisce about the Blueberry from the early-mid 2000's that we used to get from my friend in Cambridge. This was around the time when I was introduced to real weed and realized how shitty beasters were. Seems like a lifetime ago.

I guess I'll pop a few of the Blueberry freebies and see what happens.

dufous

I have Mandala's Satori and Jake's Romulan feminized. I use Fox Farm Light Warrior Seedling Starter Mix and the seeds always germinate in five days. I could set out in mid- May but I wait until the first week of June to have bigger plants and for the water level to go down in the swamp where I grow in tubes.

Probably overly optimistic, but I was hoping to have most if not all of the current seedlings out by mid May. We shall see.

Been lurking for awhile over the years and finally decided to chime in. I usually wait till night time temps are staying around mid 50's, which around here is about late May. What would you consider the cutoff temperature wise for putting young plants (~3-4 weeks) outside?

Green Squall

25 days later and my seeds haven't even shipped. Covid-19 delays or not, this is disgraceful. Its the lack of communication the bugs me the most.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
25 days later and my seeds haven't even shipped. Covid-19 delays or not, this is disgraceful. Its the lack of communication the bugs me the most.
That sucks man. I had some older erdpurt but nothing sprouted. I can dig through my seeds see if there's anything you might want.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor

I made some seeds last season. I'll give you some if you're stuck.

T

TakenByTheSky

Just out of curiosity where'd you order from? I ordered a few packs just as corona started popping off and they came within a week. Have another pack I'm about to order from MNs but don't want to deal with delays.

Green Squall

Thanks Zeez and AP, but I'm just going to wait on my order and hope they are at the very least shipped this week, otherwise I'll start something else from my stash. Still waiting to here back from customer service, so It'll be interesting to see what they have to say. Again, I expected a delay, but this is crazy.

nickman

Veteran
Some generous people around here...!!!... that’s really what this community is all about...!!!...

Respect ✊...!!!...

I hope everything works out for you...!!!...

kritios

I am looking forward to the outdoor season here in MA. Haven't started any seeds yet.

I have a few cuttings from some WW indoor that I'm trying to root...if they take off those may end up outside.

I grew some C99 last year and was happy with the results: not too tall and decent yield. Sure needed a lot of trimming though.

T

TakenByTheSky

I did a search on clones in Mass. There's allot of people selling clones but I don't see anything too exotic. Anybody familiar with any of these guys? I have a bud who's heron ICMag who bought elites in Boston and got free spider mites.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=massa...s=n&sk=&cvid=ebf921963b904ecb8fd8f719ba968126

They had some good cuts at the last Gene traders show. I grabbed Cory haim stardawg, and they had wedding cake and a few other trendy elites and a lot of clones from ppls seed finds.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
They had some good cuts at the last Gene traders show. I grabbed Cory haim stardawg, and they had wedding cake and a few other trendy elites and a lot of clones from ppls seed finds.

I'm familiar with Gene Traders. Been to several. Best to deal with people you know.

Latest posts

Latest posts