What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Specs for the New Grow Room

Fixer

Which LED do you use? My LEDs are a jumble of lights from grow tents. I have one 340W and a 150W Mars II. It gets worst from there.

I'm going to have to figure something out to light another 4*8 flower table.

What type of bulbs do you use in your florescent fixtures? I need to buy some. Do you know if those Hortilux t5s are worth the money? :tiphat:

What's IG?

Last edited:

Lyfespan

Which LED do you use? My LEDs are a jumble of lights from grow tents. I have one 340W and a 150W Mars II. It gets worst from there.

I'm going to have to figure something out to light another 4*8 flower table.

What type of bulbs do you use in your florescent fixtures? I need to buy some. Do you know if those Hortilux t5s are worth the money? :tiphat:

What's IG?
running 8 of these, and like the results
https://www.ebay.com/itm/MEIZHI-Reflector-1200W-LED-Grow-Light-Full-Spectrum-Indoor-Plants-VEG-Bloom-Lamp/232107259458?_trksid=p2485497.m4902.l9144

these are the T-5s im running i got the last of the 12 tube ones, love em they are the best, 6 years running continuously 24 hours. lamps for T-5 dont matter, 5000k -6500k are great, i get better results from 5k than 65k:tiphat:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Grow-Light-Hydroponics-2-ft-4ft-T5-Fluorescent-HO-4-6-8-12-Lamps-6500K-Bulbs-Veg-/261463093279?var=&hash=item3ce06a301f

Fixer

Framing done! Except a little strapping! Met with the Plumber Friday got to sort a sink. :dance013:

Attachments

• IMG_2074.jpg
    IMG_2074.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2076.jpg
    IMG_2076.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2075.jpg
    IMG_2075.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 39

Fixer

Strapping done. Plumbing and sheetrock next!

Attachments

• IMG_2099.jpg
    IMG_2099.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2100.jpg
    IMG_2100.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 43

Fixer

Thanks Palendrome and unnamedmike, It's become a bit of a slog but I'm near the end. :tiphat:

Fixer

Your growing room is so big. How many plants are you going to grow?

Hello Mars Hydro LED, Well we were going to grow up to 36 plants but we couldn't get the permit to operate commercially out of a residence. So 6 mature plants and as many as 24 immature plants. I have some of your LEDs that I'm going to run in the veg room.:tiphat:

Hello again Palindrome. How you doin?

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Doing all right thanks, could use a real vacation soon I guess.
Well I got a harvest to take care of now and then another one in 20-25 days.

By then I hope to just say fuck all, jump a plane and spend a week in spain.
Smoke some different weed, eat out every night and just relax.

Still got stuff to build as well, anyway looking forward to the next picture update of your setup.

Fixer

Palindrome a vacation sounds great about now and I love Spain. I hope you have a great time. I'm going to a wedding in SC in Oct. that will be my next break. I'd love to show you some progress but I've been giving work all of my attention. Hopefully I'll finish building the counter and set the sink in the grow room tomorrow night.

I do have a pic of my plants. I'm thinking flush next week.

Attachments

• IMG_2268.jpg
    IMG_2268.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2267.jpg
    IMG_2267.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 30

Fixer

The counter is built and the sink is waiting for the plumber.
:woohoo:

Attachments

• IMG_2296.jpg
    IMG_2296.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 34