What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colombia - Punto rojo

Andersonthcv

saludos a todos
paso a hacer mi seguimiento con una variedad muy famosa
la punto rojo :laughing:

que fue plantada el 2 de mayo 2016
no siendo mas paso con las fotos
(greetings to all way to make my follow up with a very famous variety the red pint that was planted on May 2, 2016 not being more step with photos:biggrin:

picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php

View image in gallery

Los dejo con este cielo colombiano
(I leave you with this Colombian sky)
pronto mas actualizacion

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
Do you have any better pics of the leaves? Can you pick a leaf off and take a pic?

No habla espanol. Welcome to the forums.

Andersonthcv

los dejo con esta imagen
he tenido suerte de 6 plantas 5 hembras y un macho
pronto actualizare cuando incien a florecer :thank you::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

(I leave you with this picture I've been lucky 6 floors 5 females and one male soon will update when incien to flowers)

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
CBG by way of Herbies is where I got em. I am gonna order another pack.

robotwithdreams

Veteran
Herbies has been out of stock for the past few weeks. Anyone know if anymore of these beans are to be released? I really would love to get my hands on these as well.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea, just checked Herbies and nothing. I did find a Spanish bank with them in stock. Gonna pop what I have and see how many live. Germ rates are low from what I have read.

corky1968

Veteran
I just snagged 2 packs of Colombian Red seeds (aka Colombia Red Spot or Colombia Punto Rojo ) about 5 minutes ago
fearing what's going on with Cannabiogen.

Their forum seems down. :moon:

I truly hope it's temporary.

Cernunnos

Hi Corky mate,
On good word, all is well at Cannabiogen, don't know why the forums down though to be honest. I know all seed stocks are available except for Punto Rojo with seed making of that in progress. From what I understand the ship is steady and advancing with new seed lines in the works. Pm me if you think I tell a tall tale. Best Vibes:tiphat:

Last edited:

conlarazon

Veteran
Hola Andersonthcv, bienvenido a Icmag ...
saludos desde Chile ... estando tan cerca por aca no se cultiva semilla de Colombia, estamos con los grows llenos de feminizadas y las plantas que sí importan desaparecen... trata de hacer semillas para mantener esos genes ...

salud por alla y felicitaciones muy lindas tus plantas

robotwithdreams

Veteran
Hi Corky mate,
On good word, all is well at Cannabiogen, don't know why the forums down though to be honest. I know all seed stocks are available except for Punto Rojo with seed making of that in progress. From what I understand the ship is steady and advancing with new seed lines in the works. Pm me if you think I tell a tall tale. Best Vibes:tiphat:

Good news indeed. Looking forward to more punto rojo from cannabiogen.

Latest posts

Latest posts