What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:cuss:fucking hell! brand new pump already dead...now i have to go to lowe's and exchange the dead cheap ass chinese junk pump for another one...4 fucking hours use and dead already
Over the years I’ve concluded that it’s actually cheaper to pay the money for quality over buying several to get the same amount of use. Not always but most of the time cheaper is just cheap

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...back to work,garden day again...need to get the next 9 plants ready for flower and get the 4x4 tray cleaned..a bunch of black cherry ice cream and 92og for this round...gonna need to haul medium home tomorrow so i can get plants moved along in the cycle...and moar trimming! hooray!

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Over the years I’ve concluded that it’s actually cheaper to pay the money for quality over buying several to get the same amount of use. Not always but most of the time cheaper is just cheap

i've looked,literally the only pumps you can buy for swamp coolers

Joe, there most likely are not any quality pumps like there used to be, that one could buy, that some one could find.

There are these "nice" commercial type of air pumps that I've bought in the past that have a distributor for air multiple airlines. The company doesn't make any replacement parts. All the f-ing things needs after time is a replacement diaphragm and they don't sell the rubber piece. If you continue to use the pump with the it loosing efficiency , it gets louder, the air out put drops and then it barely puts out any thing. I have air pumps from wal-mart that are 20 years old and still working. I may have replaced thier diaphragms once, because I could find a replacement at a local aquarium store.... But back to the company that makes the air pump, they have another moddle they make that they sell a replacement for it but not for anything else.

let see if my pictures load.

full

full

full

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hope your trip is uneventful, no bad drivers, accidents, ect...

Watch him come back with a busted rim and in a pissed off mood
nope,a rare day at wallyworld,the bike rack was almost full,but everyone had actually parked their bikes correctly so there was space..
and you're one to talk ther mr. poopy moods