What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tikal

The NL/Haze used in this line came indeed from coffee shops seeds early 2000's from best Haze hybrid in town.
I had my early smoker years filled with this stuff. So I was pretty accurate hehe. The reason why this plant is a keeper for me.

The super long phenotype just has a very uplifting/clear high. The reason why this plant is a keeper for me.

Now to the 3rd pheno, that's currently flowering, (I had hints of strawberry in the slow one), this one knocks it out of the park. I never smelled strawberry like this, it's like i just touched a real strawberry. Always thought it was too much hype about the strawberry smell, I guess I was wrong. lol (Happy to be wrong tho)- This Plant will also be a keeper

The STS treated females should give some Pollen in the next 2 Weeks and females will be ready to be pollinated.

Might also jugg some Queen of Soul(reg) (Brothers Grimm) Pollen on the strawberry pheno. I'm just so bummed i never found a single male Tikal in my 9 Seeds :(

@dubi
Not the first time I got a bad female/male ratio. Happens to all of us I guess.

I'll post some pics once the strawberry pheno is flowering further. She is looking so god dammn fine!

STS treatment worked on all of them, they're building pollen sac( sorry english isn't my 1st language).