What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

For All The New Outdoor Growers

Lofty

I did my first outdoor last year, everything was looking good but my ineexperiance cost me the lot, i checked them and they were flowering nice i went back 3 weeks later, they'd finish fallen down and were rotting bad :badday:

Last edited:

PureSativa420

sucks when you lose your crop, why i alway have 12 to 15 plots of 10 to 20 plants each, so atleast i kno im goin to get herb!

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
looks like im not the only one itchin to throw ladies outside :D great thread to start up PS, should help many. cant wait to see everyones gardens for 07, im more than likely going to have at least 5 plus strains out this year. quite interested to see what everyone runs this year. Keep em green, Dime

PureSativa420

yea the itch is here and i got my plants started jus waiting for it to warm up a bit more then ill get to digging and placing all the goodies in the holes :), and then late one night in may drop the plants in the holes!

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
A folding shovel (Military Entrenching Tool) is your FRIEND - DON'T leave home without it. :D

S

sow the seeds

So true Gantz. Thank you so much for reminding me of that! I knew there was something on the list that I wasn't thinking of yet. Except for the fact that they can't be good for you back they're great. I think I can dig a deeper hole quicker with one of these vs a normal sized shovel...and it fits in a backpack!

Off to the army navy store soon to go find one!

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
Yep, I'll be putting plants out starting in 8-9 weeks, I want big plants, heheh, looks like a early spring here.

PureSativa420

ill stay safe and go 10 to 11 weeks out because with the changes in weather over the past couple years you never kno what to expect, a down pour, frost, snow, ect but least my plants will be vegging for a good 12 to 14 weeks before seeing sun for the first time in there lives :D

G

greeting,
I have a question,namely i cannot chose a liquid fertilizer. organic/bio or non organic/artificially.This is my question...what is the difference in the final product/bud?
I´am pointing to:
Plagron /alga , grow and bio
Bio Bizz /only flor
Hesi /TNT Complex and Bloom, Supervit

Whitch will be the best for my outdoor plants?

Ganico

Veteran
Anyone ever use a "garden claw" ?? Seems likes they'd be a good tool for the field.

B00004RA1S.01._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
it certainly looks useful but i like to use my folding shovel because it's compact, portable, and i can dig holes with it....holes that i will fill later with good soil.
i don't see myself carrying that thing in my backpack to turn over the soil i find on the site...but that's just me... :joint:

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
I like a good sharp shovel so I can cut roots, there are a lot of roots...

PureSativa420

T.doT.Toker said:
Nice hair PS lol :p

ahaha, it used to be a bright ass red but it started to fade into a pretty lil pink color!, but oh wells my hair is a nice dark blue almost looks black without enough light :D

i like to use a shovel, machete, pickaxe, and limb cutters outside as i can use the cutters and machete to chop away at tree roots which is alot easier then having to cut them with a shovel!

plus with the pickaxe i can dig twice as fast and my partner can be behind me with the shovel removing the soil we wont be using :)

get nice sized holes in a good 5 hour period jus come back toss in the potting soil and all your organic nutes and then a week or so later put the plants in and wha la ur off and growing before ya know it :)

G

Guyute54

Ganico said:
Anyone ever use a "garden claw" ?? Seems likes they'd be a good tool for the field.
There junk I broke one the first day I used it. They work great in already tilled dirt :biglaugh: