What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

High Thc Sativa Auto

Stickyfingers40

Hey guys,
Im from canada and im looking for some crazy trippy high thc sativa autoflower strain.
Its for a breeding project.
I have a couple of photoperiod I want to cross with an sativa auto to bring down the flowrer time and give more up high.
What strain do you guys suggest ?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You'll be looking for Hazes, Jack Herer and hybrids of those. Cannot speak for newer strains, such as Cookies or the Original Glue's out there. They are good, the ones I tried (USA breeders). What I've tasted/experienced of those mentioned, did not come close to the highs of the old school Hazes, Jack Herer strains, etc. However, that's just my personal experiences as a breeder and connoisseur of autos. I'm sure others will chime in saying different or offering their experiences.

Saw a Cinderella Jack (Dutch Passion) at around 25%. Again, genetics were Jack/Shiva skunk.

Autos, due to their nature of a finite finish, you won't get "really crazy trippy high". There's some great ones out there that do the trick of highness scale. Ours are in the 19-22% thc range for sativas. Lots of hybrids that are equivalent.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Jack herrer comes up alot for a quick sativa/auto.

For a quick photo, check out shaman. Low potency, but purple phenos and a sativa high. 45-55 day flowering period.

Stickyfingers40

Im aiming at dedoverde haze from Dr Greenthumb/Humbolt or some haze from Dinafem.
I need to cut down flowering 2 weeks so cant use the XXL strains ,they take longer to finish. So maybe the Haze 2.0 or their Original Amnesia