What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Casey Jones Grow Along

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Few pics I took last week.....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:joint: :tiphat:

L

LouDog420

^^^ beastin' GO ^^^ :D

casey f2 lady in the meantime... Real happy with how she is looking, and stress tested moreso than any other plant I've run... Barring high temps. Damn near 95% seeded
picture.php

picture.php

Cheers,
Lou

Last edited:
L

LouDog420

Last shot of the stud before he gets the axe... Livin' only to do the nasty

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Cheers all!

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Lookin good Lou!!!! These CJ x SB IX1's are doing really well, definitely not hard to find keepers. That is the first lady to get put into flower and she is frosty as hell and looking really nice.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Whats up guys!

Great work LouD! Killing it bro, those seeds are gonna be special for sure!

My ladies are doing good outdoors are well! One of them, the smaller one has been flowering for a few weeks and its doing good... The other 2, the monster one and a shortie one are not flowering yet but they are doing good as well! Very vigorous. Didn't get any good shots at the spot this time, but next time I'll def snap some good ones!

Keep it rocking bro!

Peace

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Just a few updates of the same plant! Battery died before I was able to snap a few pictures of the other ones! :(

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This girl getting thick :)

The 6ft monster started flowering not too long ago and has little flowers all over it :)

The other little one that got moved to a better spot havent started putting flowers yet but started the stretch!

I'll keep yall updated for sure!

Peace!

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey LouDog420, here is a shot of 1 of the CJxSB IXs (its a male). I did recently removed him. The other two that I have left are still unknown sex but i'm hoping they are female. 1 is SB dom. and the other looks to be more of a mix. Couldn't snag a pic of them as they are in a tight spot and I was rushing around the grow in the daytime. I still have most of the pack left so i'll get to dive a little deeper at a later date. Hoping to get some of those CJ beans you making from SB in a few monthes if all goes well. GL and take care 1

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 13
L

LouDog420

Nice happy looking plant there KCS! Should be lots more in the pack to try and find some winners, and hopefully the other two show you some lady parts here soon ;)

Hope to have enough cj f3s to go around to the h3ads that have been hanging and hitting me up... We will see! The seed plants are healthy and happy, so that's all I can do!! Either way, there should be plenty of casey to go around, if not pure casey, than some sort of cross...

Our main men chimera, festi, and red have already given the go ahead for their hybrids... (CJ x midnight madness and CJ x c-plus)... Steele of steel man is MIA, along with his forum, so I will take it upon myself to spread the love that is the cj x ultra sonja... And of course more cj/sb ix1!!!

Good vibes to all the h3ads out there... Stay safe!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Kant, that looks like a happy ass dude! fat ass stems :) Lets hope for some ladies outta the other ones!

Lou, those are some exciting X'z to come! I was looking for the rest of the pack of the CJ x SB but I couldnt find it... bummer, but these upcoming strains make me very happy :D

Take care guys!
Peace!

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Looking good Buddah. Cant wait to see how this strain does outdoors, this pheno I found is a freakin frost monster. I had to cut some of the buds a little early, I cured em up and I have been puffin on it all weekend. Its super strong smoke and has a very expansive smoke and a really nice flavor. I cant wait to have some jars full of this bud. :woohoo:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

L

LouDog420

Looks like bits of the bubble from those budshots, specifically the second one... Looks like a fatty sour bubble cola there, with very tight flower clusters.... How's the density??

Sour bubble potency, density, and sturdiness... Casey speed, vigor, and frost... Nice hybrid high... Man that would be that shit right there, and the exact plant I'd be shootin' for indoors ;)

Last edited:

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Buds are very dense. Definitely a nice 50/50 split with this pheno for sure. I am pretty sure I cloned this one too, hopefully it was the one. The clone looks awesome too, really looking forward to keeping it around.

L

LouDog420

Thanks wooly!

September needs to come and go, I'm ready for a fall harvest over here!!! Fuck these 95+F days

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
This is one of my new favorite strains to smoke as of right now. :) This shit is soo damn potent and tasty. Buds look cryptic as hell too with layers and layers of trichs. A leaf off a bud would get ya fucked up. lol :D

I really hope that clone I took was from this lady cause I really want it to stick around so I can get her dialed in a bit more, if that possible.

Lou: You mind if I use this in some crosses for my personal stash and possible SF listings? I would also love to run any of those others you are working on. Hit me up when those are ready, so I can keep my eyes open for when they are on the Bay. ;) ;) :D

L

LouDog420

Haha GO, great news! Glad to hear you're digging the smoke, and I know you got some knock outs in your garden...

Cross and spread the love however you see fit my friend. They are all yours to do with as you please and certainly have my blessing ;)

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Thanks brotha you rock!!! You nailed on this one for sure. Better than alot of genetics I have had to pay big money for. :D

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
GO, those nugs looks great dude! Can't wait to be puffing on some of that CJ x SB :) How was the stretch on that lady? Please make some crosses and share dude! Thats a great idea!

Lou, can't wait for harvest either man, but a few more weeks and we should have some top notch dank ;) So hang in there brotah!

I was looking for the few CJ x SB seeds I though I had left but was unable to find em... bummer! Hopefully I'm able to grab some more off seedbay in the future!

I should be planing a trip to the spot soon and will make sure the camera is loaded :) That big 6ft CJ x SB (CJ Dom) gonna be exploding by now. The flowers had just started forming last week. Need to stake it this time better cuz some of them branches are skinny !

Best vibes!
Peace!