What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hot sauce junkies

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
while we're on the food kick with yukon and JATL...

let's hear from the hot sauce junkies...as I am one myself and actually have just started a collection of the bottles I use...dont have many but my collection goes as follows...

Island Grove Jamaican Hot sauce (my fav) made with mango, curry and habanero's
Dragon sauce
Emerils wing sauce
Cajun sunshine
Jim Beam hot sauce
Jamaica Hellfire hot sauce
tobasco sweet and spicy
and red devil

so what are your fav's and are you a junky that puts it on everything? because I am :rasta: :yummy:

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been buying/collecting from these guys since about
'89 or '90 when they were based in San Luis Obispo CA.

Mo Hotta Mo Betta
This link is to 14 pages of hot sauces.

Last edited:

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
panopticist said:
You should give Sriracha hot sauce a try...

That shit is off the chain and spanks all the other hot sauces until their little bottoms were pink.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sriracha

I'm pretty sure they have packets of that same stuff at my local chinese restaurant...if it is the same stuff, you're right! sriracha is great! If not, I'll check it out at my grocery store as I'm sure I've seen it there before. Good call panopticist! Hopefully they have both thai and american product...

S4L...you have any favorites that you've collected from there? gonna order from that site pretty soon here.. good call!

Last edited:

cain23456

i put it on chips, mac and cheese, eggs, rice, all meats, pizza, fries, etc etc...i love hot sauce more than weed. i grew up watching my dad put it on everything so i do it. i can go without buds but i can't eat without hot sauce. my girl think im crazy as hell. there are very few things i don't put it on.

billsus

I LOVE hot sauce on everything.

If hot sauce makes it taste better, I've probably tried it. (and plenty of things that it doesn't make better)

Sriracha is the bomb, even though my friends and I call it "cock sauce" because of the picture on the bottle.

JohnnyATL

Veteran
I met a Belize Yacht captain in south mexico, and I gave him some weed for a little money and a bottle of carrot hot sauce. It was by far the best stuff i have had. cant remember the name, my mexican friend dropped the bottle one night when we were drinking.

I love hot stuff especially hot foods and sauces

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
i have a rather extensive hot sauce collection, anchored by daves insanity, ultimate insanity, total insanity. then there is the ass blaster, the ass in the tub, crazy jerrys brain damage, pain is good carribbean, pain is good garlic habanero, pain is good cayenne, scorned woman, F.O.D., nuclear hell, bee sting habanero passionfruit, beesting honey habanero, texas tears, pure cap, b lairs sudden death, blairs after death, blairs instant death, blairs possible side effects, blairs mega death, cholula, deathwish, el yucatero,rasta fire hot hot hot, wet fart, toxic waste extract, psycho bitch mango habanero, and psycho bitch chipotle habanero. just off the top of my head.

peace -fb

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
FB I've had bee sting before and another one with hornet in the name (screamin hornet maybe?)

anyone ever made their own? I haven't yet but would like to this summer when I grow my peppers. my friends mom makes this wicked sauce with habaneros...it's almost a paste.

Murphy

I'm a lover, I have 3 brands I use, each one is used for something different. One for soups, one for red meat, and one for chicken, Taco's I use a few. I'm kind of stuck on the stuff in an OCD way.

greenfiend

there this amazing vietmese noodle house i use to go to with amazing soup and chicken fried rice there chicken fried rice was diffrent then chinese fried rice they had Sriracha it is the bomb i only use it on oriental food tho i am contempt with what ever hotsauce is available.

I usually fill my bong with hot sauce.
Most people can't handle it the first time, but damn... It adds some spice. Yum.

NOKUY

Veteran
man i cant do hot sauce...i like salsa tho.

i REALLY fuked up my stomach for peppers whn i was like 20ish....

...livin in a dump w/ 5 other bmxers and none of us were workin and no money...so i fried up a bunch of peppers and onions....nuthin else. (the only food in the house)

well i ate a cereal bowl sized portion, and wished i was dead 20 mins later.

...so hot sauce would prolly kill me today.

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
TheGoodStuff said:
I usually fill my bong with hot sauce.
Most people can't handle it the first time, but damn... It adds some spice. Yum.
Equal parts hilarious and horrifying...

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I like a garlic/pepper sauce from Viet Nam...bottle has a crowing rooster on the label and the rest is in vietnamese except the ingredients.

I also like a Thai hot sauce Saracha I believe.

minds_I

Latest posts

Latest posts