What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

8k coco grow show

issack

Veteran
One of the best strains I've ever inhaled.. it's a taste that's unlike any other it's unmatchable. Makes amazing shatter too.
The pwreck is my new outstanding rave review strain. Or this cut anyway. It's just so intense with smell and flavor. And it's probably one of the best extracts producer I've ever dealt with. Dabs from this is just out rageous. Have to use a jar to transport the flowers with this stuff LOL.. double bagging it does no justice.

Last edited:
One of the best strains I've ever inhaled.. it's a taste that's unlike any other it's unmatchable. Makes amazing shatter too.
The pwreck is my new outstanding rave review strain. Or this cut anyway. It's just so intense with smell and flavor. And it's probably one of the best extracts producer I've ever dealt with. Dabs from this is just out rageous. Have to use a jar to transport this stuff LOL.. double bagging it does no justice.

shatter man your making me hungry for some out rageous oil that jar wont keep that smell in! :rasta:

dekabum

Veteran
Amazing grow.... perfect room.... perfect bud....great harvest!!!! The Pwreck are beatiful Ladys!!!!

issack

Veteran
Why not a fan of the crack.? And was it the original cut.? There are several variations. this is the original cut, and it's hands down some of the best smoke I've ever had in my life. She's a finicky plant, she's a slow vegger and you have to net them really well so the buds don't fall down. but other than that it's a fast flowering big yeild stinky sticky boss plant. I love it.

DunHav`nFun

Missed it again damnit.......Posted in the pics thread but didn`t find this one till this morning......anyways.....

Awesome job with kudo`s for upgrading environment as well as the the tables made moveable.....

I ran Green Crack way back when the cuts started getting passed around AND I had pre 98 Bubba too , and both of em wouldn`t veg for shit and yield was waaaay too slim for my rotations so they hadta go.....but.....I miss the quality of smoke every day ......Hardta beat Bubba and GC for top shelf shit......regardless.....

Hope Harvey`s good to yas my buddy.......

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:......

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Gnarley plants issack! I just recently got the Green Crack and can’t wait to run her, especially after peeping yours out. Skittles you say??! Right on! :good:

issack

Veteran
Missed it again damnit.......Posted in the pics thread but didn`t find this one till this morning......anyways.....

Awesome job with kudo`s for upgrading environment as well as the the tables made moveable.....

I ran Green Crack way back when the cuts started getting passed around AND I had pre 98 Bubba too , and both of em wouldn`t veg for shit and yield was waaaay too slim for my rotations so they hadta go.....but.....I miss the quality of smoke every day ......Hardta beat Bubba and GC for top shelf shit......regardless.....

Hope Harvey`s good to yas my buddy.......

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:......

Yeah my GC is a slow veg but it is a producer though. Packs it on but a delicate plant. It's finicky and you have to take care of her really well..

And yes the movable tables made all the difference. I didn't have all that whiskey crap down below anymore and most of my buds all got light.. stoked.!!
Thanks man.

issack

Veteran
Gnarley plants issack! I just recently got the Green Crack and can’t wait to run her, especially after peeping yours out. Skittles you say??! Right on! :good:

Right on.!! Yeah Skittles man. It's pretty dope. Make sure you run your nets close together and don't let the colas get too far past the Nets. She has thin branches and likes to droop a lot, and they will lay over if you don't net them right. It's an awesome plant. Get ready for a slow veg though. But worth it in the end for sure. If it's the original S1 cut, then it's a good producer.. she is ready in 48 to 50 days done..

issack

Veteran
Okay so I just got my first light trimmed of purple wreck. 6 plants.. 29 ounces. That's just the first 6. I also got a good amount.. over a pound of close trimmings and smaller buds that are super sticky, and I'm guessing I'll probably get about three and a half to 4 oz of shatter off of that, so I'm pretty happy with the result on the first light. I'll be able to have a lot of extracts off this run. As well as a great yield. I got more trichomes on this run from the cold temperatures.. where as my last few runs were more dry and not as sticky. And it's also strains too.. this purple wreck is super Frost and so is the green crack.
Super great smoke even before any kind of jar cure. it's awesome. Smells absolutely amazing. Rock hard buds. I'm loving it .! My customers are freaking..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

issack

Veteran
Yeah it is man. Can't wait for couple more weeks when it's got a cure time. I have a big fridge I keep at 55 degrees. I can keep stuff in there for 6 months in jars and it's still fire. It doesn't last that long though LOL. but my personals I've had in there for months, and I open up a jar every once in awhile to try a new strain and still amazing.. cool storage is a win.

TheBlaze

I must try that some time then. My personal stash last 2 months if I'm lucky though. I sell off most of my stuff, but my yields are no where near yours. I'm working on it though.

Your customers must think xmas has come early.

issack

Veteran
Half gallon jars in the fridge bro.. lasts for months and months. Been doing this for years. Works well. Regular 38 degree temps work fine too.. I can't just leave stuff in jars in my house in the ambient environment. it won't last long before it molds especially where I live. I have to get Hi-Tech in every aspect up here in the mountains LOL

TheBlaze

Hawaii, in the mountains... sounds like pure bliss! I'm in South Africa. It gets pretty hot here, but not very humid. Mold is not an issue.

I would have to buy a separate bar fridge for storage. Can't have the kids helping themselves to my buds. LOL!