What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my trail cam

mk6

great shots, nice little garden you got there. Id say you'r ready for spring!
thanks... spring is in the air lol from this morning :)
picture.php

picture.php

Wendull C.

Veteran
Those bucks could eat a lot of green shoots.
If you need help with deer management hit me up. I would do it for free.
I kid.
I like your thread. Started hunting blacktail in country just like yours.

mk6

so I had lil visit from a peacock only to see his demise note the patch of feathers in the upper right thats what was left nothing but feathers :( an Im thinking this lil guy my have been the one.. but idk
picture.php

picture.php

bobcat/lynx
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mk6

Ya this is the 1st Ive seen in a while, he was chasing/stalking a turkey, but the cam only pickup as the turkey flew off...

Wendull C.

Veteran
Ya this is the 1st Ive seen in a while, he was chasing/stalking a turkey, but the cam only pickup as the turkey flew off...

That a lil cat did look a little confused, he must have been thinking shit there goes lunch like someone took my in and out burger.:biggrin:

mk6

That's it. It's game cam time! I've been wanting a few for long enough. ... fun looking at the pics plus extra security. I've got a massive mountain lion taking deer out behind my house, would love to get a pic!

ya its a lot of fun... I have mine set to video hoping ill catch some action shots like that... heres the enitial shot as he tried to catch the turkey... all you see is it flying away lol would been cool as shit to see it catch one lol
picture.php

picture.php

Green Squall

Pretty cool. Hopefully you've never come across anything like this..........

Attachments

• featured-620x330.jpg
    featured-620x330.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 54

mk6

dead calf

dead calf

Set my Cam up above this dead calf and omg...
1 lets us all give thanks lol
picture.php

an now lts eat, ewww...
picture.php

picture.php

tugging away at the meat grrrr...
picture.php

So ya leave it lie, and let nature do its thing...

Latest posts

Latest posts