What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Crap I Have to Deal with...

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Tea Rose Hybrids...by the look in my love´s eyes i was supposed to know this one.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Me thinks that it´s a Tiger Rose, probably Flash Night.
Around these parts most people don´t pay attention to what kind of roses they´re growing.
They like the flowers for color or scent but proper denominations are not their forte ;)

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
hey there, wildgrow.
sorry to throw more shit in your thread...

but they say that sharing your misery makes it easier to bear...

picture.php

harry74

Veteran

Beautifull flowers&pics.
This is arab jasmine; White flowers but they turned kind of purple with cold nights.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
GG? I don't know but Id like to camp there! How big is that pillar? Looks like a giant cored out a mountaintop and stuck it in the ocean. Sucks so much its cool ;)

Ate my share of magic shit - last time was 7 grms. Still, I used to prefer the lysergic.

Last edited:

harry74

Veteran

I have eaten son magics in the past, but I have always been more into edible mushrooms.
The one of the photo is a Boletus Phinopilus found this autum.
:tiphat:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Don't know about the cotton part, but that is surely a GD thistle. Don't know how many times Ive been ripped by 1 of those hellish plants.

harry74

Veteran

Boletus stash.
Mix of Boletus Aereus (black boletus) Boletus Edulis (White boletus) Boletus Phinopilus (Pine Boletus).:witch2: