What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Recent Observations

G

Well it's snowing like hell out and I'm not that hungry so the deer get to rest today!In boredom I grab my shit cam and present a couple thoughts for ya!! :wave:

Some real pretty weed here,smells just like concord grapes on the verge of going bad,heavy grapey goodness!just dry so I imagine it'll get better!Nice head too!

Well I slipped this one into a cup the day I won em,one bean one girl!!!Some seroious speedy heart pounding weed here,very earthy with a hint of chocolate and well to put it bluntly,something like rotten meat smells?Again still in the jars gotta get better.Daytime only or youll never sleep!!

This is Robert Plant from Swan Song,very earthy kinda peppery smell to it,huge expansion on the toke and a smack in the forehead for a high,heavy eyelids and a lasting head here!!

My girl,pure herbal goodness,huge yields and a beautiful head,smells heavily of fuel,super taste on the smoke,lip smacking menthol i call it,old lady says it's fuel,whatever it is wow,ya taste it for a long time after and the head is immidiate and up!!perfect anytime,its the new fave and I'm glad I f2'd it.still got momma goin now tho,need a new harvest soon as I'm smokin the hell outta this one!!
Well thats about it,smoke em if ya got em!!! :sasmokin:

KillBillbuds

Way ta go Red! :canabis: Been wonderin whatcha had cookin. Nice variety bro! That's the way I like it! Different flavors, separate them ta daytime/midday/nitetime smoke, dependin on type of buzz. All yers look tasty as hell! :yummy:

Thanks fer sharin yer pics! Enjoy the smoke! :sasmokin:

Peace KBB

G

Glad to see you got around to growing some OE. Nice job with the one seed and one girl. You got to watch OE, she will keep you up for awhile. Nice for parties or day time smoke.
Great Job