What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Haze #2

This is from Sunshine Seeds, and a true treat she is, though its a long grow.
I started indoors in June with a 2 week veg, then it was out to the veggie garden til late Aug. They had to be topped a few times to ensure they would fit when the time came to move back inside. These pix were taken just before chopping. The other will go another week or two.
The taste and smell are reminiscent of Sandalwood and the high is pure Haze. A soaring, stratospheric high that doesn't start to level off for at least the first 30 min.
:bat: :joint: :bat:

G

Hi Rocky, I love those kinds of high. It's jus that I hate waiting for them. Lucky you to have them outside for awhile.

!!SMOKEGANJA!!

Zilaniz said:
never smoked any kind of haze before :( she looks amazing though!

me either, Im gonna have to break down and grow some haze eventually. Those flowering times blow my mind though, you can run 2 indica grows in the time it takes to flower some haze. Im sure the high makes it worth all the while.

The buds aren't nearly as fluffy as I'd expected. Wet weight on this plant was just over an lb. Can't wait to see dry weight, and I still have one to go.
I love this high. After the initial lift off phase and you catch your breath, everything becomes funny as hell. I thought I'd out grown this 30 years ago.
I'll have to do this again, I now have 3 Haze varieties to choose from next time.

Latest posts

Latest posts