What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

a look inside

F

Father Time

up close and personal with some lovley Bush weed,supa skunk x shunk#1
relise i posted it in the wrong spot/fprum topic when i actually read the fisrt post. hahahaha ( yes stoned again).

so anyway,still trying to work out this macro stuff.

top pic is a peek into the guts of the bottom pic ofyoung bud still growing obviously,

in the middle pic is another bud sniped about 10min before the photo was taken
Kindest Regards,Father Time :wave:

Last edited:
G

Very nice! Love the color that cam captures.... Oh wait, is that just the plant that's so green and pretty? LOL

G

scrumbdidilyumptious ,father

hope she tastes as good as she looks

SKUNK MANIA!

:friends:

piss-good luck on them Big Island Skunk Beans you got cracked.. When we gonna see that thread start? I can't wait to see your results! take care,stay high
cj

G

i'm back

i'm back

thanks for the skunky inspiration, here's mine so far..

cute lil' cunt aint she? :-D

thanks again for sharing and be well

cj

F

Father Time

more youngins

more youngins

High,
here's a couple more shots of young buds comeing along just fine me thinks.
Kindest Regards,Father Time :wave:

F

Father Time

Thanks

Thanks

Yah mate,
thay are comming along fine,i am havetoruble trying to estalibsh size in the pic's there are some good buds there,but i suppose i'll wait until i snip them to put something along side of,it's hard trying to hold a bloody camera steady and hold the bud to the side,let alone trying to hold up a size inderactor as wel. hahaha.
here's a few mor little fellas mate.
Kindest Regards,Farther Time :wave:

G

use a paperclip and clip some paper money to the leaf for size comparison if it's too windy

also try a tripod to set the camera atop , it will keep things steady you will be surprised how much clearer the pics come out, i'm shaky too hehe too poor to afford a tripod tho so i use a stick LOL

cj

F

Father Time

good idea mate

good idea mate

Thanks for that CJ,i'll do it tommorow,inthe above photos i just love the 3 little buds,tay are not very big them fellas,but Oh so cyrstaly.Mmmmmm
Kindest Regards,FT :wave:

KingRalph

heya Father Time alls lookin good down under no doubt! biggun buds there eh, those colas are well over a foot long, for not that tall plants too! the sun must have somethin to do with that eh ;) love the shots man, thanks for the peek, peace n green thumbs :)

G

why u wanna go indoor hydro when u got all that nice organic outdoor ?

btw this plant of yours looks beautifull

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
F

Father Time

Thanks crew, got to keep their noses dowm a bit, thay are plants that went in at the end of winter,hence their short stature.

i'll show you pics in a few eeeks of the sumer version of the same geneitc!
Kindest regards,FT

F

Father Time

Hazy,
just intrests me mate,something to keep me busy when not out the bush.hehehehe.
and i have a cunnning plan for winter,veg in room in planter bags and move to outdoors,get a big grouth spurt and go to flower in a week.hehehehe.
Kindest regards,FT

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
I just found this thread, well now i am here...

indoor - outdoor - plant every FLOOR... quote by Growdoc