What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Sour Diesel V3' Budshots~

G

ooooohhhhhh Ms.G. what an awsome job.:woohoo:
you are an inspiration to us all. I would say more but it is hard to talk when my jaw is still on the floor. :jawdrop: Thank you for your efforts. It can be seen in the results that you have reaped.
much :respect:
annac

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very impressive flowers!

Yeah, the Strawberry Diesel is someting to keep an eye out for!!! mark me words on that one.

Hazifying the Diesel!!! Hard to go wrong, especially with a Hazey plant that takes so little time to flower (like the SC). High hopes :smile: cc

Beautiful pix Ms G. I just harvested my first ever SD today, a version 2.5, can't wait to try it.

Last edited:
G

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ya know i got some buddies down here in my town that claimed to have some sour diesel but I dont know if it's the REAL DEAL HOLLYFIELD but they told me that it puts them to sleep..... so maybe it's a sour diesel?

Tafari

Looking good whats the yeild like with the SDV3? Also what was your ratio of M/F? I had the 1.5 and most turned out male 8to2 m/f.

Peace; Tafari

G

... The things i would do for a half-z of that after its dried n cured ....

dc105

ICMag Donor
WOW!!!!Those look awesome MS.G!!! You two got something special going on. I'm currently running your'alls DieselGum. I have had one pheno to start turning purple and another reminds me alot of your shots (maybe not as BIG
:yes: ) I have had several people ask me where I got this strain from. So I've done some PR work for you guys. I'll be running the G33 series along with 4way soon! Have a great day!

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=15986

Last edited:
G

well thank'ya... and....
:wave: hey... haha.. funny you should post here today as I was admiring your purple diesel gum pic this morning... I thinks it's just beautiful.... then i was smilin' cause i knew when h3ad got home he would be very pleased as welll... Thanks so much for sharing them with us... it is real treat... :rasta:
5065100_1204-med.JPG

This one was my favorite of those shots... :bis:

G

easy to be thankful and gracious with those buds in ya garden!!! nice sig :)

Latest posts

Latest posts