G

--->>Sour Diesel V3' Budshots<<---
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
:jump: It is diesel time!! :jump:

:bis: I just Love My Sour Diesel :smoker:

G

Those look soooo tasty.
You did a very fine job with those.
Have you ever tasted SD and Grand daddy purple?
I just recently smoked sour D and it has the same taste and smell as GDP.

Looking really sweet Ms G,
i know you and Mr H3ad are counting the days untill harvest judging from the looks of those nice phat nugs ,BTW, what's the scent like from them ? and did you find most of the phenos to be similar to one another ? , i've recently picked up a pack of these myself and am dieing to give them a run.

All my best to you & Mr H3ad.

Peace

O H

Last edited:
G

:wave: Hey OH.... good to see you! Thanks so much, even though they ain't some of them hydro monsters you grow, they are not bad yeilders for perpetual harvest... I think you could do wonders with this strain... This is H3ad's smoke report, it describes them best.... and yes they were all very similar to each other

Sour Diesel V3 ~ Reservoir Seeds

A sativa dominant plant, which branches well and grows vigorously, Rez's Sour Diesel V3 is a joy to grow, and an ablolute delight to smoke. A moderate feeder, she seems to tolerate slight variations well, and although a bit leggy in veg, once the flowers begin forming she tightens up beautifully.

The buds are large and dense with calyx hairs turning to pink late in flower. The trichromes are there in abundance as well. Some excellent bubble was made from the trim.

The aroma level really begins to rise around mid - late flowering. The grow began to be filled with a fresh cut honeysuckle/ sassafrass/ fuel vaporish Goodness, which intensified and lemonised slowly over the course of 30 or so days. The final product at harvest smelled delicious, all three plants had the lemony/sassafrass smell dominating to varying degrees, one had a musty smell as well, and one was a bit more 'fuelish' or maybe hashy.

One draw on an unlit joint and the name Sour is immediately justified, tasting like the smell, very hashy and lemony, the thick flavour sticking to the tongue leaving a marvelous aftertaste.

The Stone... man, the stone... what can I say... She seems to come on quickly, but a few minutes later I'm a bit higher than I intended to get. Not a sleepy high at all, a very nice strong sativa buzz. On a completely clear head, one good sized bonghit imparts a significant buzz.

we made one mistake the first round and that was letting them get too tall before flowering... These babies almost tripled in length... so, watch your h3ad room... :D I really like this buzz though, it always makes me feel better if I am really down or something....
All our best to you too OH... :wave:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LegitUser, This was our first Sour Diesel ever... unfortunatly I have not had the chance to try the Granddaddy of which you speak of, but I bet it rocks....

resinryder, Lougrew! chazmania and SmokeyPufmaster Thanks Guys!!... I really appreciate the kind words :bongsmi:

see ya'll around :wave:

Last edited:
Thanx for the info Ms.G,
i had the pleasure of sampling some of CC's original ECSD clone nugs afew months back, and have to say it was some nice smoke :D , now i'm hoping that since i know what to look for in smell and taste that i can find a pheno from the beans i have that matches it.

Anyways , great growing you 2 and it's always a pleasure dropping in on one of your threads and seeing whats new .

Have a wonderful day Ms.G.

O H

natefrog

outstanding d!.........i just killed two of cc's cut...............thank god my friend is generous enough to root and resend me the cut........if im not mistaken its from rez's original clone.........boy was i upset over that one!......cloning STILL gives me fits, after all these years.....perhaps its good for our ego to never completely master the will of our fav flower, eh?......or maybe i just suck.:)

hey ms. G!.......do you find advantages to keeping them nitro-green through harvest? As opposed to flushing and/or fading?.........thx.........nf

G

nate! :wave: hey ya! Thanks so much for stopping by and I believe that is a result of organic soil mix we use, they just stay green all the way through, You can't really taste any nutes at all... Goodluck on your next try I hope it all goes well :ying:

:bongsmi: see'ya'Round:bongsmi:

G

Very nice Ms.G :woohoo: I have the V3 comming and hope they are as sweet(or Sour,lol) as youres.Peace ,DWW :respect:

G

Oh I can't wait to see them Buddy:wave:!!!

One of our SD's seems to suck up the nutes more than the others, it is also the plant with the pinecone shaped buds, not the typical sativa look..... it always turns yeller.... :wink:

G

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:woohoo: Can't wait to see all the SDV3 threads that will be popping up along with threads of the newly released strawberrydiesel:yummy:

G

Beautyful pics Ms.G. That first pic is a classic. I can't wait to be one of those with a Strawberry Diesel thread. Enjoy those buds, Smokey.

G

SmokeyPufmaster said:
Beautyful pics Ms.G. That first pic is a classic. I can't wait to be one of those with a Strawberry Diesel thread. Enjoy those buds, Smokey.
Thank You Honey....

:woohoo: oohh, now i really can't wait for the strawberrydeezz.... :woohoo:

Last edited:

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
nice Ms. G...I will be getting a cut of SD in the next few days, you have psyched my up!!!! I am really looking forward to this one.