Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > Been Busted

Thread Title Search
Been Busted Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-19-2008, 09:25 PM #1
BigMo

Been Busted

Here the riff peeps.

Mo has been busted while on vaca.

While on a cruise in the carribean my neighbors called the police because they were concerned that they had not seen me in 4 or 5 daze. They sent a investigator to my house. They entered my home and discovered my garden.

I still do not know why they entered my home but I have spoke to the investigator and they have taken everything I had and have informed me that I will be arrested upon my return.

If anyone can give me any tips on what to do Please put it here so I can read before I return to my home.

I do not believe they had cause to enter the home but they did.

Please be open and tell me what you think.

Mo,

Old 09-19-2008, 09:28 PM #2
whodi

whodi has a spectacular aura aboutwhodi has a spectacular aura aboutwhodi has a spectacular aura aboutwhodi has a spectacular aura aboutwhodi has a spectacular aura about
Wow...

You sure it wasn't the cops way to have a reason to check on your grow? I still don't know how that'd be legal to bust in your home...

How low key are you.. have you been in trouble with this sort of stuff before.. do you associate with a lot of people that might give info to the cops?

Guess you better get a lawyer and face it like a man.. or stay on the run.

Last edited by whodi; 09-19-2008 at 09:30 PM..
whodi is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2008, 09:37 PM #3
wantaknow
ruger 500

wantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of light
where do you live,if in cali call bruce margolin 1 800 420 laws.com hope this helps

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-19-2008, 09:37 PM #4
Ajunta Pall
Pot smoking Force ghost

Ajunta Pall has disabled reputation
Is there anyway that you can get a lawyer before you go home? If so then that should be your first move.
Ajunta Pall is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2008, 09:39 PM #5
wantaknow
ruger 500

wantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of light
sorry man its blatiant disreguard for the law and your rights ,we are in a police state ,and it will only get worse as the econimy tanks

Old 09-19-2008, 10:16 PM #6
Sleepy

Sleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud of
Unhappy

wow...sorry to hear about that.

damn, i don't know what to say...

i hope you are not in one of those backward prohibition-type states...
Sleepy is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2008, 10:20 PM #7
Papulz
lover of all things hashlike

Papulz is a jewel in the roughPapulz is a jewel in the roughPapulz is a jewel in the roughPapulz is a jewel in the roughPapulz is a jewel in the roughPapulz is a jewel in the roughPapulz is a jewel in the rough
hey man, i just saw the whole 'be open and tell you' comment so here's my spin

what are the charges you are looking at? worst case scenario?

is it possible to not come back?

best wishes man, i still feel like the legal grounds of this are shaky so it could be fought and won perhaps.
Papulz is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:32 PM #8
BigMo

Very low key, just personal use. No never had issues before. Actually just getting started back up after a year of not doing anything due to divorce.

Have already contacted a lawyer and he says it is illegal entry. So will have to see when I get home. He says to make no statements what so ever that they should have a warrant regardless.

Please keep the comments coming they are appreciated tremendously.

Mo,

Old 09-19-2008, 11:09 PM #9
Ajunta Pall
Pot smoking Force ghost

Ajunta Pall has disabled reputation
Sorry to hear that this bullshit ruined your vacation. Right now you should be enjoying yourself.

Does anyone else have a key to your home? How did the lowlife pigs gain entry?
Ajunta Pall is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2008, 11:15 PM #10
bounty29
Custom User Title

bounty29 is just really nicebounty29 is just really nicebounty29 is just really nicebounty29 is just really nicebounty29 is just really nicebounty29 is just really nicebounty29 is just really nicebounty29 is just really nicebounty29 is just really nicebounty29 is just really nice
The only thing I can think of that would void the warrent would be how the neighbor called it in. I've seen incidents where police enter a home without a warrant and it's allowed, I forget the exact term, but the most common scenario (maybe the only one?) is when a neighbor calls in some domestic violence or something and the safety of someone in the home is in question.

Definitely have this lawyer do everything they can before you get back, I hope everything works out for you. Damn neighbors... that's why I want to live in the woods.
bounty29 is offline Quote