You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > Bonnie Raitt

Thread Title Search
Bonnie Raitt Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-09-2018, 06:37 AM #1
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond repute
Bonnie Raitt

Happy Birthday Bonnie.

Bonnie Raitt/Quotes
Religion is for people who are scared to go to hell. Spirituality is for people who have already been there.

I think my fans will follow me into our combined old age. Real musicians and real fans stay together for a long, long time.

I've watched my peers get better with age and hoped that would happen with me.

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-09-2018, 01:58 PM #2
buzzmobile

buzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of light
Your Sweet and Shiny Eyes

Gotta love her.
buzzmobile is offline Quote

Old 11-09-2018, 02:33 PM #3
ronbo51

ronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to all
A true pioneer who mastered the guitar and delivered some sweet soulful Americana when most chicks were just front singers and the boys played the hot licks. I saw her and David Bromberg get off the helicopter together at Stompin 76 in Galax Virginia in front of 250,000. She did a tour that same year with John Prine and I saw them in DC. I bet there was some booze drunk on that tour.
ronbo51 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-09-2018, 04:37 PM #4
bigAl25

bigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of light
Happy birthday Bonnie, We have seen you perform live in Indy and I still love to play your music at home. I only wish I could play guitar as well as you do, you rock.
bigAl25 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-10-2018, 09:36 PM #5
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
One of my favorite performers, having seen her in concert 6-8 times! Thank god, Gry, it was celebrating her birthday instead of the other....departing this world.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiod in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus at down to earth prices. Now 12.50 years running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.