Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Colorado > Colorado networking

Thread Title Search
Colorado networking Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2018, 03:52 AM #171
Putembk

Putembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud of
Had a great time at the bar. Five of us showed up. Didn't get 86ed so IC Mag's rep is still in tact. Had a good visit and went to my place for a smoke. Wife said we sounded like a bunch of school kids....for a while, we were.

We will do the next one on a weekend....I'm in charge....love it....

Last edited by Putembk; 11-09-2018 at 05:51 PM..
Putembk is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-09-2018, 06:35 AM #172
CowboyTed

CowboyTed is a jewel in the roughCowboyTed is a jewel in the roughCowboyTed is a jewel in the roughCowboyTed is a jewel in the roughCowboyTed is a jewel in the roughCowboyTed is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putembk View Post
Wife said we sounded like a bunch of school kids....for a while, we were.
Dunno about "school kids," but gawking at your grow made me feel a bit like a kid in a candy store. Even better, when you sent us home with samples of the candy! Thanks for your generosity. I just put the new girls to bed on a heat mat, tucked in and toasty.

Oh, Thanks for your generosity too, DeFacto!

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-09-2018, 04:49 PM #173
Hydro8

Hydro8 is just really niceHydro8 is just really niceHydro8 is just really niceHydro8 is just really niceHydro8 is just really niceHydro8 is just really niceHydro8 is just really niceHydro8 is just really niceHydro8 is just really niceHydro8 is just really nice
Thanks for the hospitality Putembk ! I had a great time.
Hydro8 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-09-2018, 06:25 PM #174
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivor
sounds like a proper good time, i'm going to do what i can to get away from the farm to make it to a meetup at the rock rest
if nothing else i'll send and emissary from denver on my behalf bearing gifts and goodies
Avinash.miles is offline Quote

Old 11-09-2018, 09:56 PM #175
Putembk

Putembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash.miles View Post
sounds like a proper good time, i'm going to do what i can to get away from the farm to make it to a meetup at the rock rest
if nothing else i'll send and emissary from denver on my behalf bearing gifts and goodies
Avinash, let us know when things slow down a bit so you can come. We will do a couple of things different next time....First it will be done on a weekend so all can join in on the fun. Next, if done at a restaurant/bar I will reserve a private room. The place we were at yesterday will gladly do that....don't know about the Rock Rest. And next will try and find out if there isn't a more user friendly more central location.

Sorry I had to cut it short as I had to take the wife out to dinner. That is how I have managed to stay married for 44 years....

However this is how I felt at dinner last night....

Putembk is offline Quote

Old 11-09-2018, 10:16 PM #176
wantaknow
ruger 500

wantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of light
And how about a couple weeks notice too!lol, I am a slooo poke

Old 11-10-2018, 12:23 AM #177
Defacto

Defacto will become famous soon enoughDefacto will become famous soon enough
I just got back and also want to say thanks to all for the good time.

(Even our mystery guest.)
Defacto is offline Quote

Old 11-10-2018, 12:56 AM #178
Putembk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defacto View Post
I just got back and also want to say thanks to all for the good time.

(Even our mystery guest.)
Glad you are home safe my friend....thinking the same thing on our mystery guest. Everybody else has checked in.

Would our mystery guest please sign in....... But we were just a bunch of stoners smoking in my basement...I am within my plant count and the last time I checked it's legal here,

Last edited by Putembk; 11-10-2018 at 05:37 AM..
Putembk is offline Quote

Old 11-10-2018, 07:32 PM #179
Putembk

Just had a quick chat with Defacto....Cool guy. Talked about the hookup. Good time. Some things made you laugh and some made you wonder.....All in all a bunch of smokers having a good time talking shop.

Sure wish Colo would allow smokers lounges. Had a couple in the Springs, I was at the Lazy Lion once and WOW.....to bad they ended up breaking the rules.....selling out the back door and got shut down...

Lets do it again...
Putembk is offline Quote

Old 11-11-2018, 02:33 AM #180
Defacto

Defacto will become famous soon enoughDefacto will become famous soon enough
You've doubled my plant count Putembk!

Here are links to THC decarb & cooking temps we discussed Hydro8.

https://www.marijuanabreak.com/decarboxylation

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=107780
Defacto is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.