Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Landraces > greek landrace strains

Thread Title Search
greek landrace strains Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-19-2018, 10:36 PM #121
#1cheesebuds

#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by delicorganic View Post
hello orfeas,very interesting comment,check these ladies,do you recognized any kind of genetics in this strain?

View Image View Image View Image View Image
i love the lurple vains in the leafs.
#1cheesebuds is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-08-2018, 06:23 PM #122
delicorganic

delicorganic is just really nicedelicorganic is just really nicedelicorganic is just really nicedelicorganic is just really nicedelicorganic is just really nicedelicorganic is just really nicedelicorganic is just really nicedelicorganic is just really nice
Kalamata red Greece..the legend is back

https://phylos.bio/sims/variety/PGT-...e-kalamata-red

Last edited by delicorganic; 11-08-2018 at 08:50 PM..
delicorganic is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-09-2018, 02:29 PM #123
Montuno

Montuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieShoestring View Post
that's going be it-lots of classical references-Mozarabic trade routes etc

there is a bit on ICMag about this-don't know where tho

eddieS
Hi.
What do your wanna mean when you talk about mozarabic? Maybe it means another diferent thing in English than in Spanish? Or are your talkin bout the Spanish Mozarabics (cos I think it is very dificult that they had any relation with the Greek marihuana, am I wrong?)?.
Salud.
Montuno is offline Quote

Old 11-09-2018, 03:59 PM #124
red23

red23 is just really nicered23 is just really nicered23 is just really nicered23 is just really nicered23 is just really nicered23 is just really nicered23 is just really nicered23 is just really nicered23 is just really nicered23 is just really nicered23 is just really nice
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0539.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	476300 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0538.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	476301
red23 is offline Quote

Old 11-09-2018, 04:46 PM #125
maimunji

maimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud of
Yes i now see Greek landrace even confirmed from phylos. Now what to expect Swami seeds to start selling them? Totally bullshit. Macedonian brothers is ready with next super rare landrace. Og makedon maybe from Philip II of Macedon? Its so easy to put peoples in dreams this days.
maimunji is offline Quote

Old 11-10-2018, 12:16 PM #126
delicorganic

delicorganic is just really nicedelicorganic is just really nicedelicorganic is just really nicedelicorganic is just really nicedelicorganic is just really nicedelicorganic is just really nicedelicorganic is just really nicedelicorganic is just really nice
What is exactly bullshit?what is this swami seeds and which is the connection with phylos?
Be more clear and explain us your weird stories.
The sample that Appears on phylos was sent by me.
It's also too easy for peoples to defame everything out of their standards in our days.

Last edited by delicorganic; 11-10-2018 at 01:29 PM..

Old 11-10-2018, 03:59 PM #127
maimunji

maimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud of
There is no such thing like Greece landrace i live in Greece border. Whatever you have there Kalamata red or somethings its not native strain from Greece thats bullshit. This can be some kind of landrace but its imported from somewhere not that late in the time is this make it landrace? There is no cannabis culture in Balkans we all are slaves under ottoman empire just before 100 years. If something is imported there even before 100 years thats not make it landrace or make it?

Old 11-10-2018, 04:50 PM #128
delicorganic

You are totally inaccurate..
Let us,a few local farmers,who lives in the country to know better than you neighbor which kind of cannabis,vegetables and tobacco we cultivate here.
I don t know for your country but here we have some rare local traditional varieties(if you don't like the term landrace and i partially agree here).
this heritage from our grandfathers we have to save and preserve...
We are really proud for these genetics..
If you don't like this reality and you keep defaming with an ungently way,i suggest you just to keep smoking clueless any new super fashionable multipolyhybrid and let us smoke some high quality local herb.
No one said that kalamata red is a pure landrace..
Around 1915, the production of hash was the most important source of income for farmers on the Greek peninsula Peloponnesos according to the French adventurer and writer Henry de Monfreid (“Hashish: A Smuggler’s Tale”, 1933). Each farm had its own variety and just like wine, there were good and bad years.

Last edited by delicorganic; 11-10-2018 at 08:35 PM..

Old 11-10-2018, 06:09 PM #129
maimunji

Dude Im from Bulgaria. I respect every grower in the world. Im not here to call you liar you just don't have enough history understanding. If your Greece grandfathers grow hash type plants where is evedence in real life did you see wild indica plant(short fat broad leaves) growing wild in your country? I will say no. Did you see hemp growing wild i will say yes. Where is evedence about Turkish smoke hashish under ottoman slaves? Where in books? And don't blame me on hybrids because kalamata red you post have more frost than some of the frostiest hybrids.
I will say probably hemp plant hitting with something frosty like nevil haze looks like.
Here is field with hemp in Greece with Turkish soldiers found inside... is this hash type plant? What they do with all this hash 1913? Who buy it? I will say they all grow hepm there.

Old 11-10-2018, 09:44 PM #130
Emperortaima

Emperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to all
Beautiful work there brother how I envy you

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!
(RIP JACK HERER THE GREAT HEMPEROR)
-Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

"Use your martial skill for the good of humanity" -Grandmaster IP

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

Emperortaima is offline Quote