Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > HP #2 x F4 Blueberry

Thread Title Search
HP #2 x F4 Blueberry Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-31-2018, 07:45 AM #91
Phenome
-

Phenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to behold
Day 59

Chopped #6, it was 29” tall and smells like milk chocolate.

Last edited by Phenome; 10-31-2018 at 07:58 AM..
Phenome is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-31-2018, 07:57 AM #92
Phenome
-

Phenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to behold
I chopped #3
It’s 26.5” tall and smells of berries and fruit.

Old 10-31-2018, 08:19 AM #93
Phenome
-

Day 59

Chopped #10
It was 29” tall and smells like blueberry muffins. This one could’ve went another week.

Old 10-31-2018, 08:52 AM #94
Phenome
-

Day 59

I chopped # 9 it smells of chocolates similar to some of the others, it was 26.5” tall.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-31-2018, 09:02 AM #95
Phenome
-

Day 59

Chopped # 8 the heavy variegated pheno, reeks of blueberry with floral notes. It was 19.5” tall.

Old 11-02-2018, 02:00 AM #96
Miraculous Meds

Miraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant future
Dj is gonna be proud of this beautiful work you put together. Looks like you have some nice choices to make for you favorite. The resin development looks pretty good on all of them, but looks extreme on the heavily variegate plant. #10 and 8 have a nice look, hope they smoke just as well for ya.
Miraculous Meds is offline Quote

Old 11-07-2018, 02:09 AM #97
djzed

djzed is just really nicedjzed is just really nicedjzed is just really nicedjzed is just really nicedjzed is just really nicedjzed is just really nicedjzed is just really nicedjzed is just really nice
Excellent grow Phenome! Hats off for accomplishing multi-tasks on this one, who's name will be 'First Light'--'Happy Pussy' mother X 'F4 Blueberry Male' father.

First, thank you for publishing this test grow here. I think you've covered everything that needs to be posted regarding growing new strains.

Next. Bummer about the early pests and hassles with this one, but I am very pleased you persevered and succeeded. Despite the loss of seven plants in a 20 plant test, you ended up with ten beautiful Ladies! And they look happily dialed in at harvest. Now just waiting please for those brutally honest smoke reports outlining any phenotypic differences of note, post cure!

Thank you again, Phenome, and I hope you've the time/space for another of these test grows soon. Aloha!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2018, 11:20 PM #98
nickman

nickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud of
Wow, awsome job on this test thread P...!!!...

All the plants turned out looking great despite the difficulties you went through...!!!...
I think the veriegated plant looked the best ...!!!...

I’ve got a grow going with some happy pussies and blue moonshines... I must have mixed my soil too hot... the plants were fine under my T5’s until the other day I put them under the 1000 watt light and now all the sudden they seemed to be nitrogen overdosing ...!!!...

I guess the stronger lights brought it out ... I just hope they pull through and don’t get worse...!!!... first it was a ph problem in the beer cups and now this ...!!!... all the chemberry D’s seem to be fine though ... onnly problem is that they’re all males I’m pretty sure ...!!!...

It looks like I’ve got 3 HP Females and 3 BM females...!!!!...

Only three outta ten or eleven Flo seeds germinated and only one of those made it above ground ... I’m just not having any luck with my DJ genetics ...!!!...

nickman is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-09-2018, 04:16 PM #99
Miraculous Meds

Miraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickman View Post
Wow, awsome job on this test thread P...!!!...

All the plants turned out looking great despite the difficulties you went through...!!!...
I think the veriegated plant looked the best ...!!!...

I’ve got a grow going with some happy pussies and blue moonshines... I must have mixed my soil too hot... the plants were fine under my T5’s until the other day I put them under the 1000 watt light and now all the sudden they seemed to be nitrogen overdosing ...!!!...

I guess the stronger lights brought it out ... I just hope they pull through and don’t get worse...!!!... first it was a ph problem in the beer cups and now this ...!!!... all the chemberry D’s seem to be fine though ... onnly problem is that they’re all males I’m pretty sure ...!!!...

It looks like I’ve got 3 HP Females and 3 BM females...!!!!...

Only three outta ten or eleven Flo seeds germinated and only one of those made it above ground ... I’m just not having any luck with my DJ genetics ...!!!...

Bummer about those flo seeds. those are f6 from me though right? They are a few years old now, going on 4 I believe. Dj's fresh stock has high germ rates if you get a chance to grab a pack.

You did good on the HP and BM, which I should have labeled as fx4 by the way, my mistake. The mother is BM like in phenotype, but not BM. With only 6 seeds each, you got 50% females, that's solid!

Maybe just back the light off those N tox girls, and plain water for a couple waterings. Make sure they don't get root bound. Shoot me a pm if you have more questions about this stuff I addressed, so not to clog up Phenomes thread with off topic responses too much. I just wanted to address that poor germ rate on those flos as being my seeds and not dj's fresh gear.
Miraculous Meds is offline Quote

Old 11-09-2018, 05:59 PM #100
Spankee

Spankee will become famous soon enough
Amazing job phenome. Question on your veg methods. From my understanding you typically use fox farm ocean forest for medium and the dragonfly teas during Veg. All under t-5’s ?
Are you flowering with metal halide and hps?
I truly appreciate all you do for the community and wow you seem to have these genes dialed in.

I have been using coast of Maine platinum stonnington blend outdoors with lobster compost. Suffered a lot of rot issues this year weather truly horrific here this fall which took its toll on almost everything. Made a ton of butter so not a total loss.
Spankee is offline Quote