Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Organic Soil > Neem Cake

Thread Title Search
Neem Cake Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-10-2018, 03:26 AM #131
Switcher56

Switcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud of
... my daddy is stronger than your daddy!
Switcher56 is offline Quote

Old 11-10-2018, 04:00 AM #132
Mengsk

Mengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really nice
Neem oil smells awful and it's good to use less/least amount of pest controls necessary, no argument from me.
Mengsk is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-10-2018, 05:02 AM #133
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microbeman View Post
DC. I've not decided one way or the other and all I've requested is to see your trial and test results that YOU have mentioned. This is what data is. You have yet to show anything unless I missed it in the clutter.
I'll post it again then, it happens to be a ridiculously simple thing to test.

I used two mother plants, different strains. I took 3 clones of each strain. One clone of each were not treated with an azadirachtin product. One clone of each was soil drenched with a 3ml/gallon solution at week 2 of flower. One clone of each was sprayed with a 5ml/gallon solution at week 2 of flower. All 6 plants were grown under the same light at the same time, under the same conditions.

Both strains were harvested at 72 days, so a total of 58 days after treatment at harvest time. Night and day difference between treated and non-treated plants. Soil drench and foliar applications both produced tainted cannabis which caused CHS symptoms. Un-treated cannabis caused zero issues, bringing nothing but relief.

Plain as day, simple as pie, zero question about it. MY chs symptoms are caused by azadirachtin. I have experienced the same reaction with neem treated, neem meal treated and various aza extract products.

Old 11-10-2018, 06:15 AM #134
Coughie

Coughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud of
Have you done this test blindly?

Have someone else treat two plants, a third for control, and then you consume them to see if you have any reaction? Done in a different space, that you don't have access to.

It's not a double blind study, but blind (single or double) studies exist for a reason..
Just food for thought..

Honestly curious

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-10-2018, 06:09 PM #135
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coughie View Post
Have you done this test blindly?

Have someone else treat two plants, a third for control, and then you consume them to see if you have any reaction? Done in a different space, that you don't have access to.

It's not a double blind study, but blind (single or double) studies exist for a reason..
Just food for thought..

Honestly curious
It was not a double-blind. However, the results were definitely not placebo driven in any way. I did have a double-blind test set up, but it turns out (in my opinion) the individuals are clinically psychotic and it was a no-go.

FWIW, I've repeatedly guessed correctly when handed tainted cannabis. Is that double-blind enough for you? Over the last 7 years I've come across a LOT of cannabis by individual growers. Every time I've noticed CHS symptoms and asked, I've been correct the grower was using some type of neem product.

It's so glaringly obvious from a CHS sufferers point of view, it's difficult to take questions like this with diplomacy. It's such a night/day difference between clean and tainted cannabis for us. Like asking me what tests I did to determine my dog is a dog. heh Seriously. No offense.

Old 11-10-2018, 07:20 PM #136
Cvh

Cvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
I did have a double-blind test set up, but it turns out (in my opinion) the individuals are clinically psychotic and it was a no-go.
I remember when you told that to me. That was a year or 2 ago. That was indeed a no-go....

But could you be so kind to publish here on the board the other studies you did? If I remember correctly you where following up several other people too.

Cvh is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-10-2018, 09:52 PM #137
Douglas.Curtis

Wow, it's difficult to believe it's been 2 years already but it has. Talk about psychotic people! lol What a waste of time. Tip: The 'bad' vibe you get from psychotic people is different than most other people you meet. I don't get the "I'm lying" feeling when they talk, I'm pretty sure because they fully believe what they're saying. With these individuals it was a greasy, make you shudder, type of under tone. Just, wow. heh

Could you remind me of the thread where I mentioned the studies? I only have a vague memory of it. Now that you mention it, there are a number of growers from the last year or two who should have a few clean harvests by now. Good thinking.

The only other 'test' I've done personally was to originally use it on a grow, and then go to the ER a few times over CHS symptoms from using the harvest. This was what caused me to look for the cause, then test my hypothesis. Since aza was the only thing I had changed, the decision to test it was obvious.

Old 11-10-2018, 11:18 PM #138
Cvh

Cvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
Now that you mention it, there are a number of growers from the last year or two who should have a few clean harvests by now. Good thinking.
Try to get into contact with them. Document properly what the effects are on their CHS. Unbiased, be it either for the good or bad for your hypothesis. It's important if you want your research to be taken seriously.

Cvh is online now Quote

Old 11-11-2018, 02:15 AM #139
Douglas.Curtis

Also a good point. Should the other studies I heard wind of not come through, an estimated 2+ million will have to suffer another few years. It's already been 7, going on 8 years now.

Old 11-11-2018, 03:18 AM #140
Switcher56

Switcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud of
Quote:
an estimated 2+ million will have to suffer another few years. It's already been 7, going on 8 years now.
Hey Donald! Sex and travel!!!
Switcher56 is offline Quote