Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Anyone else love Zamaldelica and making crosses with it?

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Anyone else love Zamaldelica and making crosses with it? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-26-2018, 05:42 PM #151
green-genes77

green-genes77 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen-genes77 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen-genes77 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen-genes77 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen-genes77 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen-genes77 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen-genes77 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen-genes77 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen-genes77 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen-genes77 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen-genes77 is a glorious beacon of light
Aurora Indica x Zamaldelica

These make super fine plants with a totally unique terpene profile full of chives and citrus! They'll need to brave the rains for a couple weeks to mature here but the indoor test run resulted in buds so soaring and potent they made my head spin!

green-genes77 is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-26-2018, 06:11 PM #152
willydread

willydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by green-genes77 View Post
These make super fine plants with a totally unique terpene profile full of chives and citrus! They'll need to brave the rains for a couple weeks to mature here but the indoor test run resulted in buds so soaring and potent they made my head spin!

View Image
Interesting cross!
I remember aurora indica in early 2000 was a powerful strain, with a big blue-purple buds....
willydread is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-26-2018, 07:11 PM #153
SolarLogos

SolarLogos has a spectacular aura aboutSolarLogos has a spectacular aura aboutSolarLogos has a spectacular aura aboutSolarLogos has a spectacular aura aboutSolarLogos has a spectacular aura about
Well done Green. They look healthy, happy and looks mostly sativa. Chives and citrus is interesting. You'll have to give us a smoke report or let us know how the terpene profile smells and tastes after some curing.
Peace, God bless
SolarLogos is offline Quote

Old 10-29-2018, 12:11 AM #154
nksv

nksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nice
I love to hear how those smoke green-genes. I don't have a full on indica in my stable so it'd be cool to see how the zam and aurora go together. I know that Zam adds the fairy dust to crosses. Plus you'll have that shorter stature with, hopefully, the Zam vigor.
nksv is offline Quote

Old 11-02-2018, 12:04 AM #155
willydread

willydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to all
Well, the time of goodbye for my Nl5hz x zamaldelica is coming...

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-02-2018, 12:06 AM #156
willydread

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-09-2018, 01:39 PM #157
willydread

Nl/haze x zamaldelica
It is still drying, slightly pollinated by the male Honduras ...
It gives off a good scent, of spices ...t is still drying, slightly pollinated by the male Honduras ...
It gives off a good scent, of spices ...

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2018, 09:12 PM #158
ThermalRider

ThermalRider is a jewel in the roughThermalRider is a jewel in the roughThermalRider is a jewel in the roughThermalRider is a jewel in the roughThermalRider is a jewel in the roughThermalRider is a jewel in the roughThermalRider is a jewel in the roughThermalRider is a jewel in the rough
Nl5hz x zamaldelica is looking tasty WillyD.. Nice work..!!

Here's my Destroyer x Zam(Thai Pheno MALE)..
She's pretty washed-out under the HPS lamps so I threw a filter on it from Photo Editor..

She was dusted with my GT male... cross should be interesting...!!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
ThermalRider is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-17-2018, 04:43 PM #159
grower1234

grower1234 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThermalRider View Post
Nl5hz x zamaldelica is looking tasty WillyD.. Nice work..!!

Here's my Destroyer x Zam(Thai Pheno MALE)..
She's pretty washed-out under the HPS lamps so I threw a filter on it from Photo Editor..

She was dusted with my GT male... cross should be interesting...!!

View Image]View Image[/url]
View Image]View Image[/url]
Nice cross looks like oldshool buds
grower1234 is offline Quote