Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > Autoflowering Trip 2018

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
Autoflowering Trip 2018 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-03-2018, 01:56 PM #271
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud of
Nice mature seeds!
Indeed mostly autofem seeds are very often white. Why do they do that,geez...
Syd Barrett is online now Quote

Old 11-03-2018, 02:09 PM #272
The_Skunkist

The_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd Barrett View Post
Nice mature seeds!
Indeed mostly autofem seeds are very often white. Why do they do that,geez...
Hi buddy !

The market for sure, they have difficulty to follow the demand ...
So they don't wait enough . And they sell a lot of (what are IMHO) second choice seeds .
If I show what is inside some famous companies packs, people are going to cry ... ( I should do that . )

Industrial Breeding VS Home Breeding ...
No need to fight, it seems there's enough space for everybody .
Both can have a brilliant future .

The_Skunkist is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-03-2018, 03:57 PM #273
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud of
Commercial was my guess,too.Could it be that to gain more pistils pollinated they pollinate very late so not enough time for the seeds to mature?
Syd Barrett is online now Quote

Old 11-03-2018, 04:49 PM #274
The_Skunkist

The_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd Barrett View Post
Commercial was my guess,too.Could it be that to gain more pistils pollinated they pollinate very late so not enough time for the seeds to mature?
Or they try to sell maximum seeds possible .

Look at this , Sour Rocket 60 F4 from 2 years ago :

All my mates had the dark ones . Even if clear ones germinate well .
A kind of ethical ? Perhaps ...

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-03-2018, 09:02 PM #275
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
Very nice dude. My indicas are still drying and will for sure yield plenty of seed. Had seed falling out as I was hanging the wet buds.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-08-2018, 09:35 AM #276
#1cheesebuds

#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Skunkist View Post
what size of pot are ur fast buds in? im starting my next round of fast buds seeds soon. this time I plan on putting each seed in a 10 gallon smart pot to hopefully increase the yield.
#1cheesebuds is online now Quote

Old 11-08-2018, 11:38 AM #277
The_Skunkist

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1cheesebuds View Post
what size of pot are ur fast buds in? im starting my next round of fast buds seeds soon. this time I plan on putting each seed in a 10 gallon smart pot to hopefully increase the yield.
Hi #1cheesebuds this indoor round I was using 14 liters for female and 10 little for reversed ones . ( 3.7 gallons and 2.65 gallons)
But always 30% coco .
I hope it helps ! enjoy autos !

Old 11-09-2018, 01:11 PM #278
The_Skunkist

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Skunkist View Post
One fan on a "new" led panels already died . Fans on chinese material won't last long time. You have to consider this buying them . Reparation is just about a new PC fan and 2 wago connectors, not a big deal . (Well on sunday it is )

2nd fan died . Same panel . It will be easy to replace with WAGO connectors now, but this time I will take time to order 2 pairs of NOCTUA Fans 80mm good ventilation 6 years warranty and noiseless to replace them all at once . No need to screw every 2 day for nothing

It's hard to write but those panels are quite good excepting the fans ... ( same case in a lot of chinese panels )
Even the different one, purple cob, has little fan problems . ( noisy )

You have to consider led panels as computers ( and quite same tech ventirad thermal paste , DC ) . Don't hesitate to customize them .